DJ AM Passed

It's crazy we had all types of negativity in the MJ thread and Mods didn't go in there and suspend

but RIP DJ AM either way it was too early

RIP to the man. I swear some people have no respect anymore. The internet has raised a generation of people who like to sit in the safety of their homes behindtheir computers and talk @#$% for no reason at all. Then in real life they're all quiet and socially awkward. Everybody coming in with the dumb jokes andcrackhead remarks, etc... probably never lost a loved one or been through anything real in life yet. Just a lack of maturity.

There has been fellow NTers that have passed, RIP
frown.gif
but we never had some sort of banner for the day for them.

I dont know if this has been asked, but is this something that Mods can pick up?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

RIP to the man. I swear some people have no respect anymore. The internet has raised a generation of people who like to sit in the safety of their homes behind their computers and talk @#$% for no reason at all. Then in real life they're all quiet and socially awkward. Everybody coming in with the dumb jokes and crackhead remarks, etc... probably never lost a loved one or been through anything real in life yet. Just a lack of maturity.

QFT. Almost everyone person who talks +*!$ on the internet is soft than a mutha

I remember that collection pic when i 1st came on NT
pimp.gif

CasperJr wrote:

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Did you even see why he was using the drugs? Go away. You trying to be cute or something?
sick.gif
you got to be kidding me right? there is NO reason to be doing drugs in this day and time

wow some of you have no heart or decency at all. some real low class people on this site
why cuz i dont feel bad for a druggie ?
eyes.gif
yep im low class then
Theres a lot of reasons to do drugs. This world is horrible.
grin.gif

if thats how you feel dont be mad when people dont feel srry when you die from it
grin.gif

I don't know specifically what AM took, but how are your going to judge some1 without knowing them... you can't. Would you criticize aman for being on anti-depressants or something prescribed on that nature?

Did you even see why he was using the drugs? Go away. You trying to be cute or something?
sick.gif
you got to be kidding me right? there is NO reason to be doing drugs in this day and time

wow some of you have no heart or decency at all. some real low class people on this site
why cuz i dont feel bad for a druggie ?
eyes.gif
yep im low class then
Theres a lot of reasons to do drugs. This world is horrible.
grin.gif
if thats how you feel dont be mad when people dont feel srry when you die from it
grin.gif
I don't. I wasn't even talking to you anyway.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

yea but the statement was so foolish i had to say something
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

It's crazy we had all types of negativity in the MJ thread and Mods didn't go in there and suspend

but RIP DJ AM either way it was too early
qft.

Yea was surprised bout the MJ thread and how people were disrespecting dude, MJ kinda demands respect imo for his career, but DJ AM? ehh...not so much...thesame level, but rip

RIP.

hope it wasnt crack as some places are reporting. Rx drugs are a little more understandable, but still...

Kinda crazy to think that last year around this time he survived something that not many can say they did - now we're saying goodbye to another big name inthe music industry. RIP AM

R.I.P. DJ AM, sorry for your loss Ben. It's obvious the guy was living with tremendous guilt from surviving the plane crash as he even stated " I haveno words to express the pain that comes with knowing four people died, while I lived". Ben, can you keep us posted if you end up doing a DJ AM x AMC crewmemorial t-shirt... thanks.

Back
Top Bottom