DJ Hero = Copped X one hundred trillion

dont know if i should pick it up for the wii or xbox. the wii will be cheaper, but there will be more people to play against on live.

decisions decisions

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You're gonna buy a hundred trillion copies?

That doesn't seem logical
laugh.gif

i actually enjoyed myself a lot when playing it at best buy. i suck at guitar hero because for some reason i only use 3 fingers when i play it (my pinky justdoesn't work), so when i saw the pad for this only using 3 buttons i got hyped for this.

only problem is, i heard the regular turntable is garbage. like the cross fader is flimsy and becomes a pain when you are playing on higher difficulties. readthe renegade edition one is a lot nicer. but i REALLY don't want to shell out that much money for it though.

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

stop trying to hype the game
laugh.gif
, its so painfully bad

How do you know? Have you played it? That statement sounds ignorant... I've heard some of the songs and I played it myself and I liked it. I like Daft Punkand they are featured in the video game as well.

Apparently I had to update to 3.1 to play

doing this now.

Should be playing in a few.

I'm still having buyers remorse getting it on PS3 rather than the 360

oh well

Anyone else got it yet?

I'm already getting lost with the crossfader

When it's on green and I need to hit it to one side or another, do I need to have that color mashed down as I do it?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The way the colors are highlighted is so confusing
laugh.gif

UNDFTD has their logo plastered in one of the performance places too
laugh.gif

Don't have any interest in this, have enough peripherals..
Still wanna try it out though. Track list is *hat*

There's a ton of unlockable DJs

Haven't really checked it out. I've been using the default dude.

I'm sure there's a list out there somewhere. even a code
laugh.gif

From Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Hero#cite_note-38[table][tr][th=""]Song 1 title [/th] [th=""]Artist 1 [/th] [th=""]Song 2 title [/th] [th=""]Artist 2 [/th] [th=""]Mix Artist [/th] [th=""]Guitar part? [/th] [/tr][tr][td]"Ace of Spades"[/td] [td]Motörhead[/td] [td]"Groundhog"[/td] [td]NOISIA[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City"[/td] [td]Bobby "Blue" Bland[/td] [td]"Fuzz and Them"[/td] [td]Connie Price & The Keystones[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Ain't No Love in the Heart of the City"[/td] [td]Bobby "Blue" Bland[/td] [td]"How Do U Want It"[/td] [td]2Pac[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"All Eyez on Me"[/td] [td]2Pac[/td] [td]"Bittersweet Symphony (Instrumental)"[/td] [td]The Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Another One Bites the Dust"[/td] [td]Queen[/td] [td]"Brass Monkey"[/td] [td]Beastie Boys[/td] [td]DJ Z-Trip[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Another One Bites the Dust"[/td] [td]Queen[/td] [td]"Da Funk"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Around the World"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]"Bust a Move"[/td] [td]Young MC[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Beats"[/td] [td]Shlomo[/td] [td]"The Big Beat"[/td] [td]Billy Squier[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Beats and Pieces"[/td] [td]The Scratch Perverts[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]The Scratch Perverts[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Beverly Hills"[/td] [td]Weezer[/td] [td]"Fresh Rhymes and Videotape"[/td] [td]Evidence featuring The Alchemist, Aceyalone, Rakaa & 88 Keys[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Bittersweet Symphony (Instrumental)"[/td] [td]The Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra[/td] [td]"Rock the Bells"[/td] [td]LL Cool J[/td] [td]DJ Jazzy Jeff[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Boom Boom Pow"[/td] [td]The Black Eyed Peas[/td] [td]"Satisfaction"[/td] [td]Benny Benassi[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Boom"[/td] [td]Grandmaster Flash[/td] [td]"Tap"[/td] [td]Grandmaster Flash[/td] [td]Grandmaster Flash[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Bring the Noise 20XX"[/td] [td]Public Enemy featuring Zakk Wylde[/td] [td]"Genesis"[/td] [td]Justice[/td] [td]DJ Z-Trip[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Bring the Noise 20XX (DJ-Guitar Mix)"[/td] [td]Public Enemy featuring Zakk Wylde[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Bustin' Loose"[/td] [td]Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers[/td] [td]"Bust a Move"[/td] [td]Young MC[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Bustin' Loose"[/td] [td]Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers[/td] [td]"Time of the Season"[/td] [td]The Zombies[/td] [td]DJ Shadow[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Change Clothes"[/td] [td]Jay-Z featuring Pharrell Williams[/td] [td]"All Eyez on Me"[/td] [td]2Pac[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Da Funk"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]"Strange Enough"[/td] [td]N.A.S.A. featuring Karen O, ODB & Fatlip[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Day 'N' Nite"[/td] [td]Kid Cudi[/td] [td]"Boom Boom Pow"[/td] [td]The Black Eyed Peas[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Disco Inferno"[/td] [td]50 Cent[/td] [td]"Last Night a DJ Saved My Life"[/td] [td]Indeep[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Disco Inferno"[/td] [td]50 Cent[/td] [td]"Let's Dance"[/td] [td]David Bowie[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Disturbia"[/td] [td]Rihanna[/td] [td]"Control"[/td] [td]Kid Sister[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Disturbia"[/td] [td]Rihanna[/td] [td]"Disco Inferno"[/td] [td]The Trammps[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Disturbia"[/td] [td]Rihanna[/td] [td]"Somebody Told Me"[/td] [td]The Killers[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Excuse Me Miss"[/td] [td]Jay-Z featuring Pharrell Williams[/td] [td]"Give It to Me Baby"[/td] [td]Rick James[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Feel Good Inc."[/td] [td]Gorillaz[/td] [td]"Atomic"[/td] [td]Blondie[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Fight! Smash! Win!"[/td] [td]Street Sweeper Social Club[/td] [td]"Intergalactic"[/td] [td]Beastie Boys[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Fix Up, Look Sharp"[/td] [td]Dizzee Rascal[/td] [td]"Genesis"[/td] [td]Justice[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Fix Up, Look Sharp"[/td] [td]Dizzee Rascal[/td] [td]"Organ Donor (Extended Overhaul)"[/td] [td]DJ Shadow[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Good Thang"[/td] [td]Q-Tip[/td] [td]"The Big Beat"[/td] [td]Billy Squier[/td] [td]J.Period[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Groundhog (Beat Juggle)"[/td] [td]NOISIA[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]The Scratch Perverts[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Here Comes My DJ"[/td] [td]Grandmaster Flash featuring DJ Kool & DJ Demo[/td] [td]"Cars"[/td] [td]Gary Numan[/td] [td]Grandmaster Flash[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Here's a Little Somethin' for Ya"[/td] [td]Beastie Boys[/td] [td]"The Number Song (2009 Version)"[/td] [td]DJ Shadow[/td] [td]DJ Shadow[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Hollaback Girl"[/td] [td]Gwen Stefani[/td] [td]"Feel Good Inc."[/td] [td]Gorillaz[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Hollaback Girl"[/td] [td]Gwen Stefani[/td] [td]"Give It to Me Baby"[/td] [td]Rick James[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Hollaback Girl"[/td] [td]Gwen Stefani[/td] [td]"Last Night a DJ Saved My Life"[/td] [td]Indeep[/td] [td]DJ AM[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"How Ya Like Me Now"[/td] [td]Kool Moe Dee[/td] [td]"I Like to Move It"[/td] [td]Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"I Heard It Through the Grapevine"[/td] [td]Marvin Gaye[/td] [td]"Feel Good Inc."[/td] [td]Gorillaz[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"I Heard It Through the Grapevine"[/td] [td]Marvin Gaye[/td] [td]"Let's Dance"[/td] [td]David Bowie[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"I Want You Back"[/td] [td]The Jackson 5[/td] [td]"Just to Get a Rep"[/td] [td]Gang Starr[/td] [td]DJ Yoda[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"I Want You Back"[/td] [td]The Jackson 5[/td] [td]"Semi-Charmed Life"[/td] [td]Third Eye Blind[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Ice Ice Baby"[/td] [td]Vanilla Ice[/td] [td]"Straight Up"[/td] [td]Paula Abdul[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Ice Ice Baby"[/td] [td]Vanilla Ice[/td] [td]"U Can't Touch This"[/td] [td]MC Hammer[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Insane in the Brain"[/td] [td]Cypress Hill[/td] [td]"Spooky"[/td] [td]Classics IV[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Insane in the Brain"[/td] [td]Cypress Hill[/td] [td]"The Edge"[/td] [td]David Axelrod[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Intergalactic"[/td] [td]Beastie Boys[/td] [td]"Rapture"[/td] [td]Blondie[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Izzo (H.O.V.A.)"[/td] [td]Jay-Z[/td] [td]"I Want You Back"[/td] [td]The Jackson 5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Izzo (H.O.V.A.)"[/td] [td]Jay-Z[/td] [td]"My Name Is"[/td] [td]Eminem[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Jack of Spades"[/td] [td]Boogie Down Productions[/td] [td]"Let's Dance"[/td] [td]David Bowie[/td] [td]DJ Shadow[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Jayou"[/td] [td]Jurassic 5[/td] [td]"Rockit"[/td] [td]Herbie Hancock[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Jayou"[/td] [td]Jurassic 5[/td] [td]"The Big Beat"[/td] [td]Billy Squier[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Juke Box Hero"[/td] [td]Foreigner[/td] [td]"DJ Hero"[/td] [td]DJ Z-Trip featuring MURS[/td] [td]DJ Z-Trip[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Just to Get a Rep"[/td] [td]Gang Starr[/td] [td]"Shook Ones part II"[/td] [td]Mobb Deep[/td] [td]J.Period[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Last Night a DJ Saved My Life"[/td] [td]Indeep[/td] [td]"Word Up!"[/td] [td]Cameo[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Lee Majors Come Again"[/td] [td]Beastie Boys[/td] [td]"Da Funk"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]Cut Chemist[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Lookin' at Me"[/td] [td]Wale[/td] [td]"Hey Mama"[/td] [td]The Black Eyed Peas featuring Tippa Irie[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Megamix 1"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Megamix 2"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Monkey Wrench"[/td] [td]Foo Fighters[/td] [td]"Sabotage"[/td] [td]Beastie Boys[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Mr. Big Stuff"[/td] [td]Jean Knight[/td] [td]"Born to Roll"[/td] [td]Masta Ace[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"My Name Is"[/td] [td]Eminem[/td] [td]"Loser"[/td] [td]Beck[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Nothing But You"[/td] [td]Paul van Dyk[/td] [td]"I Can't Stop (David Penn Remix)"[/td] [td]Sandy Rivera featuring David Penn[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Paper Planes"[/td] [td]M.I.A.[/td] [td]"Eric B. Is President"[/td] [td]Eric B. & Rakim[/td] [td]The Scratch Perverts[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Paper Planes"[/td] [td]M.I.A.[/td] [td]"Lookin' at Me"[/td] [td]Wale[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Play That Funky Music"[/td] [td]Wild Cherry[/td] [td]"Just to Get a Rep"[/td] [td]Gang Starr[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Poison"[/td] [td]Bell Biv DeVoe[/td] [td]"Intergalactic"[/td] [td]Beastie Boys[/td] [td]DJ AM[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Poison"[/td] [td]Bell Biv DeVoe[/td] [td]"Word Up!"[/td] [td]Cameo[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Poison (Beat Juggle)"[/td] [td]Bell Biv DeVoe[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Put Your Hands Up 4 Detroit"[/td] [td]Fedde Le Grand[/td] [td]"I Can't Stop (David Penn Remix)"[/td] [td]Sandy Rivera featuring David Penn[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Robot Rock"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]"Al Naafyish (The Soul)"[/td] [td]Hashim[/td] [td]The Scratch Perverts[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Robot Rock"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]"We Will Rock You"[/td] [td]Queen[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Rockit"[/td] [td]Herbie Hancock[/td] [td]"Lapdance"[/td] [td]N.E.R.D.[/td] [td]Grandmaster Flash[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Rockit (Beat Juggle)"[/td] [td]Herbie Hancock[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]n/a[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Satisfaction"[/td] [td]Benny Benassi[/td] [td]"Elements of Life"[/td] [td]Tiësto[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Short Circuit"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]"Jack of Spades"[/td] [td]Boogie Down Productions[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Shout"[/td] [td]Tears for Fears[/td] [td]"Eric B. Is President"[/td] [td]Eric B. & Rakim[/td] [td]DJ Jazzy Jeff[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Shout"[/td] [td]Tears for Fears[/td] [td]"Pjanoo"[/td] [td]Eric Prydz[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Shout"[/td] [td]Tears for Fears[/td] [td]"Six Days (Remix)"[/td] [td]DJ Shadow featuring Mos Def[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Shut 'Em Down"[/td] [td]Public Enemy[/td] [td]"Where It's At"[/td] [td]Beck[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Six Days (Remix)"[/td] [td]DJ Shadow[/td] [td]"Annie's Horn"[/td] [td]D-Code[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Somebody Told Me"[/td] [td]The Killers[/td] [td]"Pjanoo"[/td] [td]Eric Prydz[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Strange Enough"[/td] [td]N.A.S.A. featuring Karen O, ODB, & Fatlip[/td] [td]"Theme from Shaft"[/td] [td]Isaac Hayes[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Technologic"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]"Cars"[/td] [td]Gary Numan[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Television Rules the Nation"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]"Hella Good"[/td] [td]No Doubt[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"The Big Beat"[/td] [td]Billy Squier[/td] [td]"Lapdance"[/td] [td]N.E.R.D.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"The Edge"[/td] [td]David Axelrod[/td] [td]"Eric B. Is President"[/td] [td]Eric B. & Rakim[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Tutti Frutti"[/td] [td]Little Richard[/td] [td]"Beats"[/td] [td]Shlomo[/td] [td]DJ Yoda[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Universal Mind Control (U.M.C.)"[/td] [td]Common[/td] [td]"Jeep !@@ Gutter (Aaron LaCrate & Debonair Samir RMX)"[/td] [td]Masta Ace[/td] [td]The Scratch Perverts[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Where It's At"[/td] [td]Beck[/td] [td]"Six Days (Remix)"[/td] [td]DJ Shadow featuring Mos Def[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Zulu Nation Throwdown"[/td] [td]Afrika Bambaataa[/td] [td]"Get Down"[/td] [td]Freedom Express[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

NO JUSTICE??? I know I heard them during the commercial
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom