DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

fetchimage

That’s fine and all, but no one is saying shorts that high but you lol. You’re taking it to an extreme. Not everyone in this city wears them super long and baggy.

I hit a 10.5 on the SNKRS shock drop few weeks back & the whole time I was feeling like I rather have my normal size 11. I ended up grabbing an 11 & I actually prefer the 10.5 fit after trying them both on. I’m guessing the thinner sock liner makes them fit a bit more loose….

full disclosure: I am a moron
that said, what is the plastic pacifier lookin thing on the laces? first time I've seen something like this and have no idea what to do with them so I took em off and tossed back into the box

yeah that. this is my first pair of 5s so that's why I'm unfamiliar
So what you do is feed the faces from the back side of the lace lock pull it through and now you have option of just tying it up or feeding it through the top lace holes I usually put my lace lock just right before those top lace holes I mentioned

I'm a 90s baby so I must be more washed than I thought, but this:
allen-iverson.jpg

is infinitely better than:
D2ljHUYWoAEoV_y.jpg

Carry on...

Last edited:
no one is saying Stockton high though. You say above the knee and a few guys come running thinking those are being spoken of lol.
Oh I was referring to the trend now which is Stockton high . Seen a ton of kids now on ballislife etc rocking them that length
Anyway I'm washed ignore me.

So there are five pairs. Crimson, Sail, Purple, Blue, and Teal?

That Teal has to be ultra F&F!,

Apparently, those in the pic Khaled & Joe are wearing are 1/1's.
I remember someone(Khaled or Joe) making an IG post about how Joe was begging him for those, since they were a looksee or sample that wasn't produced for anyone, so Khaled gave him them.

PO

Back
Top Bottom