DJ Mister Cee gets caught soliciting a male prostitute......again

its official its going to be a funny *** week in NY radio 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funkmaster flex and all the dudes that act like him in hip-hop are soo friggin wack.

why even talk around something....you got a beef with someone, directly call them out stop talking around the situation like a punk.

:smh:

at this point da closet door is wide open and everyone can see him, might as well deal with it at this point.

you would make a thread about this. Why you care so much about da homosexuals, b? They trying to convert you up there in NY or something......

Nah don't try to play my N' Hood...

...this is a legendary DJ that was instrumental in the formation on the career of Chris Wallace and others...

...it was a shock when he got caught the first time...

...now here we are again.

Like, really?

Again?

okay...... so- you're saying it should be in the regional forum then? **** belongs in TAN really- I aint even heard of him. Even if I did, what does it really matter? He's a dj, not a professional heterosexual

Nah, I'm saying that based off your response (and combined with the fact that you don't even know who Mister Cee is), this is the last time I reply to you...

First looked atda title and thought Ninja was gravediggin'.

mean.gif
Mr.C. Dude must have an addiction 

This Guy Mr C needs to own up to being a homosexual already, I just wanna hear Charlamange make fun of him nd flex, flex is one of the three most annoying people on the planet.

you would make a thread about this. Why you care so much about da homosexuals, b? They trying to convert you up there in NY or something......
Reaching for the stars with this one. He's no run of the mill DJ. If you're into hip hop, you know his place in the genre and its history.

Dude just needs to come out of the closet. If he did after the first time he got caught no one would have cared because his rep in music outweighed all of that. He's making himself look foolish with this one. Hot 97 might have to do something about this because you can't keep someone on the payroll who keeps getting in trouble with the law.

He could have avoided all of this by getting a hotel room and soliciting someone off of Backpage or Craigslist.

Last edited:
okay...... so- you're saying it should be in the regional forum then? **** belongs in TAN really- I aint even heard of him. Even if I did, what does it really matter? He's a dj, not a professional heterosexual

You not hearing of him doesn't make this regional. He's a well known figure in Hip Hop from his affiliation with Big Daddy Kane, BIG, and being on a massive radio station for well over a decade.

This is as much about him getting arrested for the same stupid **** TWICE as it is about him being a closeted homosexual.

nah, this belongs in music.

Ninja knows this is an international website, he just thinks NY is the whole world. :smh:

Last edited:
L's taken from all sides but it seems these Baggy jeans wearers that talk about how men wear slim jeans be the real Fruits on the low lol..

Back
Top Bottom