DJ Mister Cee gets caught soliciting a male prostitute......again

laugh.gif
YO WTF IS THIS MOVIE REPPPED
Rick ross blueprint :  Cb4 

i knew ha had to watch this younger and was pondering 
nerd.gif

Mister Cee just needs to come out already  LMAO he's gonna end up losing his job over picking up male hookers. 
mean.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ somebody from the ATL talking about NY lost in a thread about a dude getting caught soliciting an undercover male prostitute.

I won't deny that ATL has a lot of low hanging fruit, but when was the last time a famous and classic ATL rapper or DJ got caught with his hand on the banana? Last person I remember hearing about was Mase, and I don't think that was confirmed, and he is from NY. :rofl:

Eddie Murphy is from NY too, son son. :wink:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ somebody from the ATL talking about NY lost in a thread about a dude getting caught soliciting an undercover male prostitute.

I won't deny that ATL has a lot of low hanging fruit, but when was the last time a famous and classic ATL rapper or DJ got caught with his hand on the banana? Last person I remember hearing about was Mase, and I don't think that was confirmed, and he is from NY. :rofl:
Where the person from got nothing to do with New York though.

That doesn't make sense. Unless you really want to go down the line from who is from where and what they've been arrested for.

I won't deny that ATL has a lot of low hanging fruit, but when was the last time a famous and classic ATL rapper or DJ got caught with his hand on the banana? Last person I remember hearing about was Mase, and I don't think that was confirmed, and he is from NY.
roll.gif

Eddie Murphy is from NY too, son son.
wink.gif
my man aint have no answer 
roll.gif
 skip to 1:17

Last edited:
Ebro interviewing Cee as we speak, he's denying he's gay....he definitely is though...dude just isn't ready to step out that closet.

Damn, I have to find audio somewhere from this morning's show later. I don't listen to morning radio, but I think this might be worth a listen :lol:

breakfast club tho  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they playing sylvester - you make me feel......  after playing Boogie in the butt.....  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom