DJ Mister Cee gets caught soliciting a male prostitute......again

you would make a thread about this. Why you care so much about da homosexuals, b? They trying to convert you up there in NY or something......

Reaching for the stars with this one. He's no run of the mill DJ. If you're into hip hop, you know his place in the genre and its history.

Dude just needs to come out of the closet. If he did after the first time he got caught no one would have cared because his rep in music outweighed all of that. He's making himself look foolish with this one. Hot 97 might have to do something about this because you can't keep someone on the payroll who keeps getting in trouble with the law.

He could have avoided all of this by getting a hotel room and soliciting someone off of Backpage or Craigslist.

undercovers be on BP and CL

why is this thread worthy? :lol:

never heard of him either but hes an idiot for getting busted again

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ somebody from the ATL talking about NY lost in a thread about a dude getting caught soliciting an undercover male prostitute.
hey it must be a common thing mase came down here and did the same thing and i believe eddy murphy is from bk he got caught with that boy as well.

At what point will hot 97 no longer stand behind this dude? No one cares he's gay and the whole world knows about it already. It's irresponsible, dangerous and flat out nasty that he keeps seeking these hookers out. Dude needs help.

okay...... so- you're saying it should be in the regional forum then? **** belongs in TAN really- I aint even heard of him. Even if I did, what does it really matter? He's a dj, not a professional heterosexual

Nah, I'm saying that based off your response (and combined with the fact that you don't even know who Mister Cee is), this is the last time I reply to you...

:lol: Classic response. For real though, sometimes ya'll need to know when your opinion is completely useless to a topic and fall back. Unless you're Zyzz, he'll never get it.

and today Donkey of the Day goes to Mister Cee, cant wait to see how Flex defends dude now

I think this is more about the second solicitation of prostitution more than the gay issue. Because if he wanted to hide being gay it's better ways to go about it. Also I'm not from NY but I know who Mr.Cee is. Those that don't are either way under 25 or know very little about hip hop.

Mr. Cee is Notorious BIG, first DJ,

He has maintained his aura in NY off that reputation and carved his niche for being a live DJ @ Clubs/Parties

This will blow over (No Pun), like most things in NYC, its May, its getting warm and frankly people don't care about Mr. Cee on that level............

Back
Top Bottom