DJ Mister Cee gets caught soliciting a male prostitute......again

:lol: At a dude from Atlanta calling NYC the gay mecca.

Ya'll have Bow Wow.....I think I'll stop there.

I think NYC spurs a lot of hate on this forum because of how much attention we get and it's easy for others from 3rd world type of states like georgia to talk snuff.

Plus it's the internet :lol:

Why are you going so hard?

Did a NY dude steal your girl?

Did you visit NY and get yelled at for asking for directions or something?

Why so much animosity?
inferiority complex is all

a lot of dudes from down south suffer from it.

I think NYC spurs a lot of hate on this forum because of how much attention we get and it's easy for others from 3rd world type of states like georgia to talk snuff.

Well Damn Grim. I didnt think Georgia was like 3rd world to northerners. You said that like Georgia is Alaska, or Wyoming or something. :lol:

Well Damn Grim. I didnt think Georgia was like 3rd world to northerners. You said that like Georgia is Alaska, or Wyoming or something. :lol:

I'm saying.

I thought you were better than that.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Why are you going so hard?

Did a NY dude steal your girl?

Did you visit NY and get yelled at for asking for directions or something?

Why so much animosity?
inferiority complex is all

a lot of dudes from down south suffer from it.
and a lot of New Yorkers suffer from an inflated sense of importance.

The whole my place > your place is ridiculous on either side

uh oh country cats letting that hatorade spill in here i see

I like the south tho

never been to atl tho from what i understand it's super gay like the black san fran :x

and when it comes to rap/hip hop Ny'ers should have an inflated sense of importance it was created here the greatest rapper to ever live is from here(BIG)

I got nothing against the south tho but dudes actin like atl isnt a fruit bowl need to kill that noise

BIG was the greatest rapper tho?

J/K. I aint even tryin to start that argument

Last edited:
So this went from about Mr. Cee buying street meat, to a south vs NY argument, to ATL being the headquarters for the black gay males?

Only on NT :smh:

always thought flex was in the closet as well. guy screams like a broad
laugh.gif

Flex has been suspect for years. If you watch him you catch flashes of pure zest here and there that make you wonder.

1:00 on . . .
How did I miss this?  

roll.gif
roll.gif

You see?  That's the **** I'm talking about.  No way I'm ever calling another dude "Big Daddy".  Just ain't happening.  EVER.  

Pure zest.  

:lol: if you've ever been to the A, it seriously is like the black guy gay capital down there. Not knocking LuckyLuchiano just saying..

^ That is true though.  Lenox Mall?  Forget about it.  Like I've never seen groups of 10+ flamboyantly gay teens roam around before, but that's an every day thang there.  Nothing wrong with that, as everyone should do them.  

But anyone acting like it ain't true is fooling themselves.  

You all do know that there are more open homosexuals in New York City than any other city in the United States right? How am I wrong for calling it the gay mecca? I'm not even hating, just stating facts, and that just includes people who are openly homosexual, not including all of the undercover brothers like Mase, Eddie Murphy, Mister Cee, etc.

I'm saying.

alright maybe I went too hard :lol:

this dude Jchambers is bashing nyc when the majority of dudes in ATL looking like this...

View media item 402885

Last edited:

I'm saying.

alright maybe I went too hard :lol:

this dude Jchambers is bashing nyc when the majority of dudes in ATL looking like this...

View media item 402885

Where did you take that pic, on the block in Brooklyn? :lol: Nah, I wasn't bashin' NY at all. I posted a pic that said "New York Lost" and most people disregarded it as a joke, yet one dude named Buddah something got butthurt and went at Atlanta. Now I am just hitting you with facts. New York has more openly gay people than any other city in the United States. So no New Yorkers need to be in here talkin' down on other cities, especially when it comes to which city is the gay mecca.

Last edited:
you know what the difference is between gays in New York and gays in Atlanta?

Courage.

:lol:

"Longtime journalist and friend of the Notorious BIG, Dream Hampton, recently tweeted that Biggie's best friend, Mann, was openly gay. Mann is the guy on the right in the photo.

Dream Hampton co-wrote Jay-Z's new book, Decoded. She was also the first female editor at The Source magazine."

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/41849/biggies-best-friend-was-openly-gay/

I think when people say, "Is Brooklyn in the house?!", they really mean "in the closet".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom