DJ Mister Cee gets caught soliciting a male prostitute......again

Son really said street meat though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ somebody from the ATL talking about NY lost in a thread about a dude getting caught soliciting an undercover male prostitute.

I won't deny that ATL has a lot of low hanging fruit, but when was the last time a famous and classic ATL rapper or DJ got caught with his hand on the banana? Last person I remember hearing about was Mase, and I don't think that was confirmed, and he is from NY. :rofl:
Where the person from got nothing to do with New York though.

That doesn't make sense. Unless you really want to go down the line from who is from where and what they've been arrested for.

All I know is that the celebrities who get caught creepin' with male prostitutes always seem to be from NY.
That sounds more like your ignorance with this irrelevant point you're trying to fall back on now :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ somebody from the ATL talking about NY lost in a thread about a dude getting caught soliciting an undercover male prostitute.

I won't deny that ATL has a lot of low hanging fruit, but when was the last time a famous and classic ATL rapper or DJ got caught with his hand on the banana? Last person I remember hearing about was Mase, and I don't think that was confirmed, and he is from NY. :rofl:

That doesn't make sense. Unless you really want to go down the line from who is from where and what they've been arrested for.

All I know is that the celebrities who get caught creepin' with male prostitutes always seem to be from NY.
That sounds more like your ignorance with this irrelevant point you're trying to fall back on now :lol:

Uh. Ok. :rolleyes Do you know the definition of the words, "ignorance" and "irrelevant'? :lol: The only thing that I am ignorant of is why so many high profile New Yorkers get caught with male prostitutes.What I said is true, and other New York bred celebs caught creepin' with men is most definitely relevant to this situation. :wink: Do you know of some famous Atliens who have been caught with male prostitutes? List 'em. >D

Last edited:

Uh. Ok. :rolleyes Do you know the definition of the words, "ignorance" and "irrelevant'? :lol: The only thing that I am ignorant of is why so many high profile New Yorkers get caught with male prostitutes.What I said is true, and other New York bred celebs caught creepin' with men is most definitely relevant to this situation. :wink: Do you know of some famous Atliens who have been caught with male prostitutes? List 'em. >D
Yeah I know the meaning and see the ignorance and irrelevancy to what you said. Went from the ignorant "NY lost" to the irrelevant "NY celebs get caught with ******/male pros" but you clearly don't see it so I guess that's more ignorance on your part.

All you keep doing now is ducking and dodging what I originally pointed out to say the same thing over and over again as if it means anything or has any bearing to the pic you originally posted. Given you're from ATL and you want to say NY lost cuz of this I find it hilarious given what ATL is known for :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah I know the meaning and see the ignorance and irrelevancy to what you said. Went from the ignorant "NY lost" to the irrelevant "NY celebs get caught with ******/male pros" but you clearly don't see it so I guess that's more ignorance on your part.

All you keep doing now is ducking and dodging what I originally pointed out to say the same thing over and over again as if it means anything or has any bearing to the pic you originally posted. Given you're from ATL and you want to say NY lost cuz of this I find it hilarious given what ATL is known for :lol:

I am still trying to figure out how other New York celebs getting caught with male prostitutes is irrelevant to this thread about a New York celeb getting caught with a male prostitute. >D

NY Lost = NY celebs get caught with ******/male prostitutes

Seems like the same thing to me. I'm not ducking or dodging anything. Don't get all butthurt like your favorite DJ cause ya'll took an L. :lol:

Last edited:

I am still trying to figure out how other New York celebs getting caught with male prostitutes is irrelevant to this thread about a New York celeb getting caught with a male prostitute. >D

Seems like the same thing to me. I'm not ducking or dodging anything. Don't get all butthurt like your favorite DJ cause ya'll took an L. :lol:
That's why I said what you're saying doesn't make any sense. There's no logic to it if you think that equals that :lol: I ask how NY lost and you give me that crap and I'm butthurt. That's what it comes down to when you spewing a bunch of nonsense. Please explain this "we" that took a loss. You can't be this dense.

I told you it didn't make sense and you still came back with more irrelevant **** to what you originally posted. Now you're trying to switch what I said and claim you're trying to "figure out" something. C'mon son. Is this as low as you get with it? It's irrelevant to NY losing and you have yet to make sense of that because you can not.

I'll put it in bold and big letters if you're eye sight is failing you though. Just read it slow and try to comprehend. Modus tollens man.

Last edited:

That's why I said what you're saying doesn't make any sense. There's no logic to it if you think that equals that :lol: I ask how NY lost and you give me that crap and I'm butthurt. That's what it comes down to when you spewing a bunch of nonsense. Please explain this "we" that took a loss. You can't be this dense.

I told you it didn't make sense and you still came back with more irrelevant **** to what you originally posted. Now you're trying to switch what I said and claim you're trying to "figure out" something. C'mon son. Is this as low as you get with it? It's irrelevant to NY losing and you have yet to make sense of that because you can not.

I'll put it in bold and big letters if you're eye sight is failing you though. Just read it slow and try to comprehend. Modus tollens man.

"Irrelevant"

View media item 401389

I would have to say that with all of these celebs getting caught, there is more evidence of something in the water in New York, than there is of Atlanta.

In here writin' essays trying to do your best Meth impression and failing miserably. :smh: :rofl:

I think Mr Cee lost, not the state of NY buddy

This is really the only proper response to my post. But I'm not your buddy, guy.

View media item 401397

Last edited:

I would have to say that with all of these celebs getting caught, there is more evidence of something in the water in New York, than there is of Atlanta.
You keep saying that showing you can't comprehend what I'm saying. You can't even follow what was said so of course you don't even understand the context of what I'm saying is irrelevant anymore. You just lost in the back and forth or you're aware and don't want to own up to it.

At the end of the day, if we're talking about who lost based off rep and where they're from then you know way more about being butthurt than I do.

Last edited:

You keep saying that showing you can't comprehend what I'm saying. You can't even follow what was said so of course you don't even understand the context of what I'm saying is irrelevant anymore. You just lost in the back and forth or you're aware and don't want to own up to it.

At the end of the day, if we're talking about who lost based off rep and where they're from then you know way more about being butthurt than I do.

You are right, man. I am completely lost by your deep rhetoric on the subject of down low brothers. New York celebs who were caught with male prostitutes aren't relevant to a thread about a New York celeb who got caught with a prostitute. Where he is from is irrelevant, even though every other male celeb who gets caught like this is also from the same place. >D Completely irrelevant.

I'm still waiting for a list of Atlanta celebs who got caught with male prostitutes, since you think that Atlanta is some type of gay mecca.

Last edited:
That's the sad thing. It's not even deep. It's simple as **** and you can't comprehend it :lol: I explained it for you and you still can't get what I'm saying is irrelevant and in what context. You just keep repeating the same **** and ignore everything else.

You might as well back away from the keyboard now man, your heart pumping so much Na aint good for you. You might suffer from sodium poisoning.

Hip-Hop Community and the Down-Low Community are so blindly intertwined it's hilarious.

The Denial is :wow:

and he's probably trying to convince everyone that he's not gay
laugh.gif

he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar might as well admit it

Lmfao gotta be embarrassing enough for a guy to get caught with a hooker publicly but w another man Sheesh this has to be the freaking worse esp when ur in full denial

Better take it down before someone gets butthurt and throws up the bat signal

Last edited:
This man has serious problems...He basically confirms everything thats been said, what a clown

"Irrelevant"

In here writin' essays trying to do your best Meth impression and failing miserably.
mean.gif
roll.gif

This is really the only proper response to my post. But I'm not your buddy, guy.
weirdo....

Back
Top Bottom