DMP XI's EYELETS ROLLCALL

I was lucky to get a pair. My friend knew somebody who worked at Champs that got a restock after the release. They got like 4 pairs in and he got one and thenhit me up and I picked up the last pair. Was very fortunate.

Local champs also got 4 pair in a week after actual release. I was only able to buy one...but I didn't hold on to any of my DMP's regular orrecalled...for me its easy to let go of anything that isnt an OG colorway.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I dont like the recalled version at all. it looks really tacky with the letters.

True, that's why I sold my two packs a few years ago.

Nike let these loose due to the excess demand.

Got my two about a week after original release, just showed-up in shipment randomly at a Champs I used to work at.

I Have A Pair...They've Been My Avi Since I've Had Them. I Bout Mine Like A Week Late From A Mall That No One Really Shops At & I Went To About :nerd:r 9 Stores Before I Found Them. I Have Some Heat But, I'm No Longer Wearing Any Of My Jordans & They're Actually For Sale. I Wear A Size 10.5 ForAnyone Who's Interested.

Originally Posted by Acervan316

out of the 6 packs i got 4 of them were eyelet pairs. 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, and a 10. thank god for a second shippment..... i havent heard of an eyelet pair bigger than a 10, anyone got one?
ive seen a 13 and my pair is a 10.5

either way i could go for a few pair of these right now!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish i had a pair, my collection would be complete....i just need a pair of VI and a pair of XI and i am done...

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red

Back
Top Bottom