DMX hospitalized in critical condition from overdose

Man if he pulls through, I hope he leaves that stuff alone. Praying for dude, he wasn’t even supposed to be a success story considering his childhood yet he’s done amazing things. 1998 will always be a year that I remember.

‘98 was really something.

It’s Dark and Hell is Hot, Capital Punishment, Confessions of Fire, N.O.R.E., Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life, Aquemini, Moment of Truth

just to name a few.

It’s Dark and Hell is Hot, Capital Punishment, Confessions of Fire, N.O.R.E., Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life, Aquemini, Moment of Truth

just to name a few.

Bruh 1998 from start to finish was a movie. There needs to be a documentary on that year in hip hop. That year in general was a movie. Pro wrestling, The Chicago bulls/Michael Jordan, the shenanigans in the oral office, movies, pop culture. That year to me was so epic.

just to name a few.

source-magazine-eightball-scarface_1_fac43f2d875720144bc45c0a686bbd46.jpg

Bruh 1998 from start to finish was a movie. There needs to be a documentary on that year in hip hop. That year in general was a movie. Pro wrestling, The Chicago bulls/Michael Jordan, the shenanigans in the oral office, movies, pop culture. That year to me was so epic.

1998 was TOO real. So much went down that year.

Ironically enough, it was the year I REALLY started listening to Hip-Hop music.

just to name a few.
Flesh of My Flesh released at the end of '98 too. Only rapper other than the great 2pac to have two albums debut at #1 in the same calendar year (I am pretty sure this is still accurate to this day).

Not gonna lie, I've never really checked out DMX's discography. It's long overdue to rectify that. I love Slippin' and like the Damien parts but that's almost all I've heard.

Not gonna lie, I've never really checked out DMX's discography. It's long overdue to rectify that. I love Slippin' and like the Damien parts but that's almost all I've heard.
Real talk Fam, I’ve never checked for his music either, and honestly still won’t, but I did respect him for the stature that he was/is in hip hop. And I really hope his family able to get some sort of closure of any kind.

my dad used to always be be playing slippin and have the video on mtv blasting with the surround sound on back in the day with one of those huge 60 inch massive big screens from the 90s. :lol:

dad doesn’t really fit the dmx demographic but I guess it spoke to him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom