Do all PO's drug test on first meeting?

I'm scheduled to meet my PO for the first time tommorow, do they drug test on the first meeting? I was caught for a different felony charge other than possession, any tips on what I can do to set a good example to a PO.

I'm scheduled to meet my PO for the first time tommorow, do they drug test on the first meeting? I was caught for a different felony charge other than possession, any tips on what I can do to set a good example to a PO.

if it's not a drug related charge you typically wont be drug tested

... but she could just b/c she can ...

if it's not a drug related charge you typically wont be drug tested

... but she could just b/c she can ...

it depends on your PO. i was on for 1-1/2 years and not once did my PO ask me but he did tell me that he can give me a test if he wanted to. i was on paper for DWI also.

it depends on your PO. i was on for 1-1/2 years and not once did my PO ask me but he did tell me that he can give me a test if he wanted to. i was on paper for DWI also.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

piss clean
report on time
and in most cases, if ur honest with them, they can be cool......

....within the first 5 minutes, u should be able to tell if u have a prick for a officer

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

piss clean
report on time
and in most cases, if ur honest with them, they can be cool......

....within the first 5 minutes, u should be able to tell if u have a prick for a officer

Back
Top Bottom