DO anyone here have serious anger towards women? (Serious topic)

Some of the opinions about women that I see on this forum are mind boggling... and a little concerning. 
I mean what don't you agree with?

Women ARE naturally followers.
And it IS easy to manipulate them for the most part.

So based on that, catching them at the right moments don't always mean her "real" man isn't doing his job.

In short that is what is being said.

So based on that, catching them at the right moments don't always mean her "real" man isn't doing his job.

Yo man you believe what you believe, I ain't even trying to convince you or change your outlook, but thats just nonsense :rofl:

People are people, some are more independent than others, men or women. For every girl that follows a man blindly there are just as many if not more men buying trips and cars for nothing more than a coke and a smile. The logic sometimes kills me on here. So a man got a girl, and another man comes along, scoops her up and is because his monarch programming is better than yours? :rofl:

Is it unfathomable that maybe she made a decision and CHOSE the other guy? Is it unheard of that a dude is just not up to par by HER STANDARDS and she left his lame ***? :lol: Or **** maybe she was just a ***** all along and was doing what she was gonna do anyway? Either way you treating women like they puppies or something :lol:

Dude I'm muslim and we don't even see about women like that :rofl:

You can believe what you believe, its you pimpin. This is all I got to say on this whole thing, I am not even trying to do one of these long back and forth type things.

Ole Jeff Jarrett :lol:

:lol:

Anyway i could never be angry because that would be a waste of time and energy
However I would say I used to be and still on some level diss appointed by the majority
In general.

I wish they wouldn't go out of there way so much to be difficult
But then I get reminded that people in general are difficult to deal with.
I understand the problem is since I don't care to get along with males I don't
Really care about figuring them out. Hence why they don't irk me as much.

Also I have expectations and low tolerance for garbage and apparently in modern American society of spoiled self gratifying females it is normal to act like a child and be coddled
And not have to be responsible for making bad choices.

this

Some of the opinions about women that I see on this forum are mind boggling... and a little concerning. 

Oh, I understood what was being said. I understand that you are generalizing women based on your personal experiences. What I don't agree with is the generalization. It's sexist. 

I have anger towards chicks that don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them....

I've taken L's with chicks but thats life, I chalk it up to the game and keep it moving. No need to hold grudges fam thats some females ish.

Whoa....

Kool G Rap was that frustrated by people trying to interrupt him when he's beating his girl's ***?!?!?

:Rollin

I have anger towards chicks that don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them....
Especially when they don't even grab the door. They just walk through it without even saying thank you. When thru do that I let go of the door half way so it usually hits them. Male or female

O.P. human beings arent perfect and the sooner you realize that the easier your expectations will be to manage. Stop focusing on females and everything else outside of you and get your life precisely where you want it. It's pretty much a domino effect after that.

you and 98% of this board OP, 

i think they're awesome and smart.

i'd rather hangout with girls than my homeboys.
Your last sentence reminded me of this segment I saw on the black phillip show where he called dude a F'n phony. I don't know many guys that rather hang with chicks that aren't they main jawn like that.

Not sure what you mean..

But I'd rather chill with some girls that are cool as hell than with my boys who I can't even relate to, it's not like I go shopping with them and get my hair did and talk boys.

My boys would rather play madden and hang out with a bunch of lame dudes arguing about sports, instead of looking for females,mind you they're all single and live at home, mommy and daddy have always cupped their nuts.

My homegirls have been better wingmen than my boys, they're terrified of women :smh:
I'm still cool with every single ex of mine, yes there are some dumb broads but you learn as you get older which ones to avoid, dudes who still get played and left looking stupid are the ones who usually play the female in the relationship.

Yea I don't see the point of hanging out with girls on a platonic level. Like with NO intentions on taking anything to the next level. Just like a "friend." I don't see the point of a grown man doing that after the age of 12.

But whatever works for you man. Different things work for different folks.

#Respect

Yea I don't see the point of hanging out with girls on a platonic level. Like with NO intentions on taking anything to the next level. Just like a "friend." I don't see the point of a grown man doing that after the age of 12.

But whatever works for you man. Different things work for different folks.

#Respect

i agree...generally speaking, why would anyone waste time hanging out with a chick they're not sexually interested in unless they have literally, zero male friends. And I dont get those dudes that say "oh this chick is mad cool, we can hang out, play video games, it's like she's one of my boys." OK but then why not just hang out with your boys then?

Back
Top Bottom