do guys really spend $1000 on THESE? seriously?

Originally Posted by shogun

I would never buy shoes with spiked studs on them.  Look in the designer shoe thread, you'll be surprised at the stuff those guys buy.

this

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE.
naw...this is more along da lines of elitism, cuz let's face it b, these joints got ZERO re-sell value, no nostalgia, no functionality..these are strictly

a fashion label.

Joints could be nice if worn properly. Juelz's fit up there... No. Pharrell's fit? *thumbs up*

willowsmithandchristianc.jpg

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

it get the chicks moist of course when i walk past them with those on and tell them to wipe me down
pimp.gif

LMAO!! This is the best response in this thread.....

I buy a lot of high end items, I buy Nikes, Jordan's but I like the quality. As far as the spikes though I hated them when I seen pics online but in person they looked good so I got some colorways.

On another note it's not for everyone.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

christian-louboutin-spacer-flat-sneakers-03.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of shoes likes this, but when I first saw these...I've been wanting them 
grin.gif

These are ugly too.
What'chu need all dem straps for anyway?...smh

I would mess with te lowcut version or the cheetah print joints Pusha had on in some picture...other than that I'll leave the red bottoms for my wife.

i personally feel that anybody who buys these are buying them as a status symbol

As a sneaker you cant say that they look good, they really are horrible.

They look like some ugly @#$% that goths buy at Hot Topic stores in the mall. And after seeing what type of people wear them in those pictures, I'm definitely good 
laugh.gif

$40 Chucks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those

Shoes are trash. Only designer shoe I actually wear is Gucci's, which I actually think are clean as hell.

Back
Top Bottom