Do Latinos Really Go As Hard With Jordans As People Make Us Out To...?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Thread lock in 3.....2.....1.....

It's a Hispanic/Latino thread, They don't get locked.
30t6p3b.gif

But it it was an .. thread it would be locked in a heartbeat.

2eofkh0.jpg

you of all people complaining...

Because I'm the only one that complains on race threads, right?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by JD214

I'm saying. Have to black to buy J's or something?
laugh.gif
I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy in those few Latinos that he knew. 
indifferent.gif

first. he never said the latinos he knows. just lumped us all together. second. what does this have anything to do with op said? just a random rant 
and third to address op. on a sneaker board where the majority is black and and asian, where everybody got dozens to hundreds of shoes how are hispanics going hard on jordans? 

yall sound mad that hispanics are wearing jordans? say how you really feel cuddy
I like how you deleted his post when you replied 
laugh.gif

Lubu1 wrote:
Its funny when latinos act racist yet they got on jordans.... and listening to BLACK RAPPERS and all their role models are black athletes and entertainers 

What possible reason would he have to assume that all Latino's are racist? (Unless he's an idiot)

How likely is it that he's speaking on Latino's in general, considering the fact he knows 1) that they're racist 2) that they listen to black rappers 3) that their role models are black athletes and entertainers?

And the topic is Latino's buying Jordans (which I think is a bit stupid and stereotyping but hey, I didn't make the thread) so his comment is loosely related to the OP.

Oh, and inb4 I am assumed to be Lubu1's love interest, 2nd account, or whatever.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Yea, I live in Houston and it seems like they'll buy ANYTHING with a jumpman on it.

$@++, I aint mad, more power to them. Its hard enough as it is to get some Js on release.
QFT.

THOSE LATINOS GO HARD WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING JORDAN IN HOUSTON.
skldfjsldkfjsldkfj im from houston, man and hispanic.....my hispanic people love rocking those team jordans 
laugh.gif

anything with a jumpman really.....yoo memphisisfinest you in houston now?
nerd.gif

Real talk, there is racist latinos. Just like theres racist asians, racist white people, and racist blacks. If you got a problem with some other race the last place it needs to be aired out is here where all sorts of people from different backgrounds gather. This gets old NT.

Originally Posted by bence23

cholos stay rocking everything jordan, down to the display outfit: jordan hat, shirt, shorts, socks, headbands, etc SMH

I always thought Dalisto was black, MINDBLOWN

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

my latino hermanos with jumpman decals on the back window of they SUVs
pimp.gif
any car with that decal has a latino driver i have noticed
nerd.gif

This latina female in one of my classes is
pimp.gif
. Shes bad, I wanted to get at her.. until I looked down and saw her fake 5s
sick.gif

Later that week she rocked lime green uggs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 yolo

Id still smash tho.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

the thing with team jordans vs. air jordans is most people don't know the difference. they see the jumpman and buy. the average person just doesn't know regardless of race.

ya'll know the difference cuz you're in front of a computer 24/7 looking at shoes. and whats with all the hate against hispanics? the same people are so quick to pull the race card

if its a thread about black people but you make racist +#% threads about hispanics like its all good.
can't we all just get along?

dont forget that asian threads get locked with the quickness
eyes.gif

remember the college freshman meme thread...
it was GOING STRONG.. making fun of all ethnic groups...

as SOON  as they starting making fun of the asian kids... it got locked...

thread was a full 50 pages in too

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

cholos stay rocking everything jordan, down to the display outfit: jordan hat, shirt, shorts, socks, headbands, etc SMH

He can't be black and Latino?

its more chaldeans/arabs, some chaldos dont like being called arabic, that will wear anything with a jumpman on it, the latinos dont style with jordan

Here in Dallas, my hispanics and mexicans stay wearing jordans at all times..retros or teams it dont matter..

why do ya even argue with internet racists?..just read their post, laugh, and keep it moving...

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by ksteezy

He can't be black and Latino?

You mean a dark skinned latino a'la Ninjahood? Or mixed African American/Hispanic?Not sure if tarp, but I guess the chances of him being mixed Latin/black is about the same of him being mixed Asian/black.

This is funny! I'll say YES! My perspective is mainly coming from Retro releases though. Not sure about Team J's and all that. But I live in Dallas and I've noticed that in the past three years, I have to worry less and less about my size 12 being around as long as I'm there early in line. I usually have about 20-25 cats in front of me and I can always guage whether or not I'll get mine by two factors....1)Age of the consumers in front of me, 2) suspected shoe size. Which is always 10.5 and below. This is where it's a dead give away...Not to mention that all these dudes are the age of 17 or younger. All of the shoe sizes are small and 90% of those in front of me are Hispanic. And to go one further, cats in line behind me always passin the question up "What size are you?" and the resounding answer is usually 10.5 and below....Which has lead me to believe that at least in Dallas, small foot Mexicans are buyin up all the J's.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

This is funny! I'll say YES! My perspective is mainly coming from Retro releases though. Not sure about Team J's and all that. But I live in Dallas and I've noticed that in the past three years, I have to worry less and less about my size 12 being around as long as I'm there early in line. I usually have about 20-25 cats in front of me and I can always guage whether or not I'll get mine by two factors....1)Age of the consumers in front of me, 2) suspected shoe size. Which is always 10.5 and below. This is where it's a dead give away...Not to mention that all these dudes are the age of 17 or younger. All of the shoe sizes are small and 90% of those in front of me are Hispanic. And to go one further, cats in line behind me always passin the question up "What size are you?" and the resounding answer is usually 10.5 and below....Which has lead me to believe that at least in Dallas, small foot Mexicans are buyin up all the J's.

lol My sis lives in San Antonio. She tried to get me the III's when they came out. You can't even buy a size 13 in the city.

I stay out in NorCal where it seems like the majority are latinos and asians and out here mexicans love blk/red or wht/red jordans. You will always see younger asians, latinos and islanders in Jordans outs here.

I'm Latin. I rock Jordans, LBJs, and retros like Barkleys, Pennys, Griffeys, etc.

My Jordans have numbers that don't pass 14 though. no team, fly wades, melos, and especially no AJFs. nuh-uh. I don't rock with that.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I'm Latin. I rock Jordans, LBJs, and retros like Barkleys, Pennys, Griffeys, etc.

My Jordans have numbers that don't pass 14 though. no team, fly wades, melos, and especially no AJFs. nuh-uh. I don't rock with that.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

No racism I love everybody .......

but puerto rican women around my way(ny,ct) have a bad habit of wearing lace/dressy type blouses with jordans tho

business up top, party down bottom

Back
Top Bottom