Do people bust your balls for the car you drive?

Originally Posted by solefood229

i drive a 02' grand marquis i have friends who drive charges, beamers, benzes etc...

but they are always broke and or live with their parents

would you rather have a late model car thats paid for or a luxury sedan that has you scrapping up change every month and eating ramen to pay your car note?

- Seriously, though....
ohwell.gif

- I don't know what's wrong with these humans, anymore...
nerd.gif
. Nopatience for anything, entitlement complex for days.

- You got cats eatin' out the trash, yet they push something that drinks gas, silly monthly payment, absurd insurance rate.//

- NT slogan: To each his own
grin.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

My first car was a 2 door 99 Hyundai Accent ... That was used as a pizza delivery car.

smh.gif

Looked like it was attacked by a can opener. Had scratches,dents,chipped paint everywhere.

I didnt even care to be honest with you.

Hell, I thought I was really doing it.

pimp.gif

From my experience --- it really doesn't matter what you drive---and thats truth.

If you wanna mess around with some broad that likes you for driving a Vette---go for it-- you can have em; but I've seen guys get
straight denied for buying a $$$ vehicle thinkin it'll change things and they are still in last place.

Your Subaru is more than fine, just be you.

I remeber when had a beat crown vic....girl I use to date down it all the time...when I graduated and started college I bought my caprice...hit with a customgrille, paint, and rims....trick see me talking about taking her to the prom I was like how about hell no get your busted *!# away from whip

ppl always bomb on me for ma car. i drive a 99 expedition. they are always like, "damn, why do you need to have such a big car?" and im like,"cuz im a big dude %#* do you think?!" seriously ppl always got suttin to say about some1's car when they do not have 1....

dudes on NT clown on my car. I have an 01 eclipse GT that is force inducted, full built exhaust, etc. yet somehow, these dudes can still say its a girls car.

and thats from dudes that drive buckets

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

dudes on NT clown on my car. I have an 01 eclipse GT that is force inducted, full built exhaust, etc. yet somehow, these dudes can still say its a girls car.

and thats from dudes that drive buckets

Dude on NT will tryo to clown anyone's car. I get it all the time
laugh.gif
Dont pay them no mind

Eh, nothing special about driving a "nice" car anyway, especially if you have to finance it for like 60 months. Fact is alot of people who thinkthey're "doing it", have no net worth to speak of and are in debt up to their eyeballs.

my hoopty is a evo 6

Spoiler [+]
just jk guys its a mitsubishi mirage
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I probably have the one of the worst looking whips on NT.
smh.gif

People don't really bust my balls but I know my $**# looks bad and feel like a loser sometimes.

roll.gif

Yeah, I get a lot of crap for what I drive. I'm filipino, and when white dudes see me get out of my Chevy Silverado they have the
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
facial sequence going on. Almost got into a fight once with this white guy because he said: "An asian driving a chevy, are you *#$!$@@kidding me?" I was heated at the time so I said, "yo white boy, where's your trailer?"
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom