Do people still think Derek Fisher is good?

I have no illusions that Derek Fisher is some great basketball player.  But if you only knew how many times that guy has saved our team, you would never ever question the man. 

Lots of PG's out there better then him, but how many of them are better then him when the game/series/title is on the line? 

I understand that one would argue a better PG would lead to less need for late game heroics, but look around, almost all games that matter come down to the wire.  And guys need to step up in those moments.  Derek has made his career doing just that.  For that, he is a made man in my book. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

*Waits for this thread to be bumped in May-June*

Trust me, I do too
laugh.gif

I just think he is best-suited for a backup role, still being the guy who ends the game on the court of course though.  I literally would say he might be the worst PG in the league now, and while I still think the Lakers come out the West, I can't help but think  their journey would be easier with a stronger PG.

Originally Posted by PMatic

*Waits for this thread to be bumped in May-June*

Trust me, I do too
laugh.gif

I just think he is best-suited for a backup role, still being the guy who ends the game on the court of course though.  I literally would say he might be the worst PG in the league now, and while I still think the Lakers come out the West, I can't help but think  their journey would be easier with a stronger PG.

Obviously he's trash
laugh.gif

I'm a Lakers fan and love/hate him.

Only useful in the last minutes, though.
laugh.gif
Very clutch.

What the hell can we do, though? Go get a great PG with all the money we have to spend?

He would be cool off the bench, but no one really thinks Fish is good.

Obviously he's trash
laugh.gif

I'm a Lakers fan and love/hate him.

Only useful in the last minutes, though.
laugh.gif
Very clutch.

What the hell can we do, though? Go get a great PG with all the money we have to spend?

He would be cool off the bench, but no one really thinks Fish is good.

Wiz fans stay confused.

SMH @ a Derek Fisher thread. It's not June yet and you could have just bumped that worst pg in the league thread. Lol.

Wiz fans stay confused.

SMH @ a Derek Fisher thread. It's not June yet and you could have just bumped that worst pg in the league thread. Lol.

he's not in the top echelon of point guards, but he suits that lakers' offense. he's not doing that much harm, but not doing that much good either.

he's not in the top echelon of point guards, but he suits that lakers' offense. he's not doing that much harm, but not doing that much good either.

Back
Top Bottom