Do people still think Derek Fisher is good?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

laugh.gif
what was the last clutch shot Fish hit ?

Dude took over game 3 in the finals and hit a three to tie or give us the lead vs. the Celtics in game 7

laugh.gif

Dude took over game 3 in the finals and hit a three to tie or give us the lead vs. the Celtics in game 7

Originally Posted by hymen man

Clutch shots when you NEED them >

So you'd rather have a bad player than can hit clutch shots, rather than a good player that would provide more points throughout the course of a game, preventing the need for clutch shots? 

So you'd rather have a bad player than can hit clutch shots, rather than a good player that would provide more points throughout the course of a game, preventing the need for clutch shots? 

Clutchness, clutch shot to close out Orlando for a RING, clutch laybup while getting closelined IN Boston to win and game IN THE FINALS and clutch GAME 7 3-pointer to tie the game >>>>>>>> anything anybody does in the regular season.

When the bright lights are on, I don't think about what he did on the 50th game of the reg season. Much like how you guys are hating on Ron Ron ("laker" fans), he'll make you eat your words during the playoffs...when it matters.

Clutchness, clutch shot to close out Orlando for a RING, clutch laybup while getting closelined IN Boston to win and game IN THE FINALS and clutch GAME 7 3-pointer to tie the game >>>>>>>> anything anybody does in the regular season.

When the bright lights are on, I don't think about what he did on the 50th game of the reg season. Much like how you guys are hating on Ron Ron ("laker" fans), he'll make you eat your words during the playoffs...when it matters.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

In Fishers case yea, cause his leadership accounts for more then just buckets.

He's always been trash, IDC how many 'clutch' shots he's made..

His career averages is 8.8 ppg and 3.1 ppg and he's a starter.. Is this real life?

He's always been trash, IDC how many 'clutch' shots he's made..

His career averages is 8.8 ppg and 3.1 ppg and he's a starter.. Is this real life?

I've been saying that his #%! needs to be coming off the bench for a minute. I think that the coaching staff believes that if he doesn't start, it will hinder his ability to hit shots in the clutch. That's the only justifiable reason I have for it

I've been saying that his #%! needs to be coming off the bench for a minute. I think that the coaching staff believes that if he doesn't start, it will hinder his ability to hit shots in the clutch. That's the only justifiable reason I have for it

I would bet ANYONE right now that D Fish will hit a HUGE shot for the Lakers this year in the playoffs.  He's the new version of Robert Horry. 

He won't win you some games in the Regular season but he'll win you a SERIES in the playoffs.  Tell me which one you rather have.

I would bet ANYONE right now that D Fish will hit a HUGE shot for the Lakers this year in the playoffs.  He's the new version of Robert Horry. 

He won't win you some games in the Regular season but he'll win you a SERIES in the playoffs.  Tell me which one you rather have.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Couldn't have said it any better my friend. Team leader > Showoff... he also does the dirty work on the court, he's good in my book.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Couldn't have said it any better my friend. Team leader > Showoff... he also does the dirty work on the court, he's good in my book.

laugh.gif
Is this a @#$%^& trick question? 

Game winner this regular season vs the Clips to win it
Game 3 vs Boston in the finals
Game 3 vs Utah in the second round when he hit the 3 to give us the lead and change the series from going 2-1 to 3-0.
Game 4 vs Orlando in both the 4th AND OT.
He hit a big shot in the 4th vs Denver in game one of the WCF in 09

How many more do you want? 

laugh.gif
Is this a @#$%^& trick question? 

Game winner this regular season vs the Clips to win it
Game 3 vs Boston in the finals
Game 3 vs Utah in the second round when he hit the 3 to give us the lead and change the series from going 2-1 to 3-0.
Game 4 vs Orlando in both the 4th AND OT.
He hit a big shot in the 4th vs Denver in game one of the WCF in 09

How many more do you want? 

Back
Top Bottom