do the fellas like sneakerhead girls?

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Female sneakerheads are the ideal J.O.'s.

Straight freak nasty, B.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not just her but there are girls are really into sneakers that would let you bone so they could get a pair of kicks.
True True

wear sneakers when appropriate.

movie night @ a friend's house. go karting. atv'ing. outdoors-y activities when i don't want to get my feet muddy/dirty/gross.

it's never ok for the movies, out to dinner, club (not like they'd let your %#! in), bar hopping, first dates, etc.

I won't say that I necessarily love sneakerhead chicks.

Not the ones who go wait on line for new releases aka hypebeasts. I don't need her THAT into kicks.

But I can appreciate a woman who can throw on some sneakers & sweats and still look good.

there are no sneaker head females remotely near my area. the all wear these wakk *** pastry's and bright canvas slip ons....

heavens no. usually you only see refs/grown women doing that.
flats/sandals seem a little more reasonable.

lol ok I can get with that. I don't do flats tho. Make my feel look long. Gettin my boot game up this fall/winter tho.

lol ok I can get with that. I don't do flats tho. Make my feel look long. Gettin my boot game up this fall/winter tho. Anything that shoes my toes I'mon it.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I won't say that I necessarily love sneakerhead chicks.

Not the ones who go wait on line for new releases aka hypebeasts. I don't need her THAT into kicks.

But I can appreciate a woman who can throw on some sneakers & sweats and still look good.

ughh srsly. i've been beasting for those flat thigh highs from chinese laundry, but i'm debating whether or not they'd actually look good onsomeone with thighs of the not-so-thin persuasion.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You wear heels to the movies?

this girl i went to the movies w/ last week did
laugh.gif
....it caught me off guard because i've never seen that before.....she was looking right though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Diego

If I cant see a shorty's pedicured feet, I aint wit it.
My sentiments exactly. I don't mind the occasional work out running shoes though, but J's on a girl my age just don't look right to me. Leave that for the teenagers.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Couldn't have said it better.[/color]

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You wear heels to the movies?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I went to the movies with my ex recently, and she did[/color]
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom