do the fellas like sneakerhead girls?

If she has a mean shoe game, but look amazing in heels as well, then I'm all for it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

There is nothing wrong with a female sneakerhead, the females you guys meet are just doing it wrong.
Also, a female can be a sneakerhead and still have a mean heel game.

word...i'm tryin to get rid of these sneakers to make room for everything else...damn shame...

If my wife was a sneakerhead she wouldn't be my wife. I like my wife to look like a girl.

My girl used to rock nothing but chucks but I have turned her
devil.gif

She has probably got like 10 pairs on nikes now!

I remember a thread similar to this when i first joined NT
laugh.gif

I'm not exactly sure why, but i feel like some girls "are into sneakers" just to impress guys, or because their boyfriend is a sneaker head.
grin.gif
(I don't mean any chick on this board because i don't knowthem, i mean girls i know and i've seen in real life.)

I could care less if she is a sneakerhead, but a big plus to me is if she can dress or not.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I could care less if she is a sneakerhead, but a big plus to me is if she can dress or not.
Truth! I'll like the girl for who she is, not what she wears. If she's comfortable, I'm comfortable. If she's cool. Then I'mcool. Then we're cool.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

wear sneakers when appropriate.

movie night @ a friend's house. go karting. atv'ing. outdoors-y activities when i don't want to get my feet muddy/dirty/gross.

it's never ok for the movies, out to dinner, club (not like they'd let your %#! in), bar hopping, first dates, etc.
qft.

whats wrong with wearing heels to the movies?
nerd.gif
Nothing at all
smokin.gif

I love a girl who's into sneakers...but she definitely needs balance..boots, heels, flats, etc. should all be in the repertoire
agreed. but i was asking mouse cuz she a female too.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

I just like vag.

Don't matter what her "scene" or "hobby" is.

Julius F. Wrek
can't really go wrong wit that...if she's wit you and likes what you like its a bonus.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

sneakers>cheap flats/sandles

co-sign

you guys ain't in NYC where hood rats think they "doin it" wit crap like this..

27105452.jpg

im sorry rockin 10-20 shoes ain't "doin it"...girls got da audacity to rock this and call sneakers "immature"
laugh.gif

i rather my chick rockin some nikes/jordans

I don't care either way. I like females. If they happen to collect kicks or are a hardcore sneakerhead I can only probably see it as a + unless it'sridiculous.

What I've gathered from NT tho is that a lot of female sneakerheads are jezebels and scallywags

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't care either way. I like females. If they happen to collect kicks or are a hardcore sneakerhead I can only probably see it as a + unless it's ridiculous.

What I've gathered from NT tho is that a lot of female sneakerheads are jezebels and scallywags
Most are..

and to think, i live next to so much cheap shoe stores around da heightz...girls really just rock all that to get into da club...if u wanna look like youballin then on a regular basis its usually

sneakers >> heels, sandals, flats, wedges

da broke chicks start stickin out like a sore thumb once da winter comes and you see da same birds in 20 degree

weather in 10-10 dollar shoes
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and to think, i live next to so much cheap shoe stores around da heightz...girls really just rock all that to get into da club...if u wanna look like you ballin then on a regular basis its usually

da broke chicks start stickin out like a sore thumb once da winter comes and you see da same birds in 20 degree

laugh.gif
roll.gif
This is sooooo true. I don't understand why they do this.

I went shopping in the city and shorty was going in all these low budget stores copping $10 heels and +$%+. I was like aint you and these other @%@$*!% thesame chicks watching Sex & The City?

I don't care either way. I like females. If they happen to collect kicks or are a hardcore sneakerhead I can only probably see it as a + unless it's ridiculous.

Most are..
don't get it twisted though..there's 2 categories of chicks that rock sneakers.

da garden variety hood chick: rocks da newest nikes and jordans..don't really care about da "history" of da sneaker
...usually just chases da fit and keeps it movin...thats da majority of girls around da way.

then you got da sneaker geek chicks...alot of them get turned out by sneakerhead boyfriends and they end up
doin what he does..even after they break up. usually they do it just to get extra attention from guys..kinda like girls
who are into cars.

Most are..
don't get it twisted though..there's 2 categories of chicks that rock sneakers.

da garden variety hood chick: rocks da newest nikes and jordans..don't really care about da "history" of da sneaker
...usually just chases da fit and keeps it movin...thats da majority of girls around da way.

then you got da sneaker geek chicks...alot of them get turned out by sneakerhead boyfriends and they end up
doin what he does..even after they break up. usually they do it just to get extra attention from guys..kinda like girls
who are into cars.
Those are the easiest ones to take down...they'll throw it @ anyone with heat on their feet

and to think, i live next to so much cheap shoe stores around da heightz...girls really just rock all that to get into da club...if u wanna look like you ballin then on a regular basis its usually

laugh.gif
roll.gif
This is sooooo true. I don't understand why they do this.

I went shopping in the city and shorty was going in all these low budget stores copping $10 heels and @%%@. I was like you aint and these other +%#!%$$ the same chicks watching Sex & The City?

girls at my job are like this? how you 26 still coppin ORANGE pumps for 20 at Rave and Rainbow...

if u wanna look like you ballin then on a regular basis its usually

SO if a girl is rocking sneakers it means she has money? As opposed to heels that cost just as much if not more than sneakers?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom