do the fellas like sneakerhead girls?

who doesn't appreciate a jump off from time to time?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I prefer a female in heels and a dress. Something classy, I'm a grown *** man.

/Thread

"Gym" shoes are for the "Gym"....
Yeah there is a time and place for everything, but if I'm running errands like grocery shopping I'll throw on a pair of Chucks or flats.Not going to be picking up dinner in heels
laugh.gif

Heels>>>>>sneakers/flats>>>>>>flip flops
sick.gif

I cant stand girls who wear flippy floppy's all the damn time!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I prefer women with high heels/flip flops.

Sneakers are only acceptable if the chick is wearing spandex/sweatpants after a workout from the gym.

Sneaker chicks got the pass in early 2000. Now, it just looks like some chick didn't grow up or is a tomboy. Keep em classy......

i get tired of seeing chicks over dressed all the time though, in heels, tight assss jeans, and all done up...sometimes I just prefer sweats, some sneakers(am95) and laid back attire

Honestly, I prefer my chick with heels or flip flops. Sneaker head chicks are nice don't get me wrong, however, I just prefer them dressed more femalelike. Nothing beats a female who can dress great.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

wear sneakers when appropriate.

movie night @ a friend's house. go karting. atv'ing. outdoors-y activities when i don't want to get my feet muddy/dirty/gross.

it's never ok for the movies, out to dinner, club (not like they'd let your %#! in), bar hopping, first dates, etc.
qft.

whats wrong with wearing heels to the movies?
nerd.gif

I prefer a chick with heels and flats.

Sneakers are cool every once in a while but not everyday

If we're going to the gym, jogging, or walking the dog, then yes it would be appropriate to rock sneakers.

However I prefer my lady to dress up. I want her to look like a real female when she's with me so she can compliment me.

hell no. real muthafukin women ftw. heels/stilletos/flats ftw.

im all about femininity, not iss tomboys.

laugh.gif
@ the new trend dictating these responses.

I honestly do not care...but it has gone too far...when you have these broads dressing up for class like they going to the club. Like woman you took thetrain/bus here....and you doing all this walking in heels and being dolled up with no ride home. If you bad you bad....like others have said if you lookingright in sweats, kicks, and a possible Harriet Tubman head wrap....thats where the "beauty" is at to me. And who am I to judge...I rock sneakers 24/7and keep the Frankensteins for interviews and funerals.

I'm actually in love with one
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Not gonna lie...I always have wanted to meet a girl into kicks. No explanation
for anything like release dates/staring at NT/message boards. Now that I'm with
a sneakerheaded female, it's awesome.
grin.gif

Heh.

There is nothing wrong with a female sneakerhead, the females you guys meet are just doing it wrong.
Also, a female can be a sneakerhead and still have a mean heel game.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

wear sneakers when appropriate.

movie night @ a friend's house. go karting. atv'ing. outdoors-y activities when i don't want to get my feet muddy/dirty/gross.

it's never ok for the movies, out to dinner, club (not like they'd let your %#! in), bar hopping, first dates, etc.
qft.

whats wrong with wearing heels to the movies?
nerd.gif
Nothing at all
smokin.gif

I love a girl who's into sneakers...but she definitely needs balance..boots, heels, flats, etc. should all be in the repertoire

The majority of sneakerheads chicks I've met are pretty immature and what not... Like I said, Majority, not all... No problem with a chick wearing sneakersbut when they're some ISS Hypebeast type chick. Thats a huge turn off.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif
@ the new trend dictating these responses.

I honestly do not care...but it has gone too far...when you have these broads dressing up for class like they going to the club. Like woman you took the train/bus here....and you doing all this walking in heels and being dolled up with no ride home. If you bad you bad....like others have said if you looking right in sweats, kicks, and a possible Harriet Tubman head wrap....thats where the "beauty" is at to me. And who am I to judge...I rock sneakers 24/7 and keep the Frankensteins for interviews and funerals.
x2

Back
Top Bottom