Do white people?

Speaking of Asians, why are there no Asian Americans in the R&B game?
he's canadian, but still.. he's the truth.

I believe that if you go to different parts of the world, believe would rather be identified with their ethnicity than just a skin color. 

Hitler wasn't white though.
Explain please? Not being sarcastic genuinely curious here
[h1]'DNA shows Hitler of mixed race'[/h1]
By JPOST.COM STAFF

LAST UPDATED: 08/2*****10 16:51

cleardot.gif
Select Language[img]http://www.goog...p://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gif[/img]▼
[h2]Genetic samples from relatives show Jewish roots.[/h2]
ShowImage.ashx

Photo: Courtesy

Adolf Hitler could be a descendant of both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests cited by Belgian news magazine, Knack last week.

Samples that were taken from the Nazi leader's relatives show that he is biologically linked to the races he wanted to exterminate, the report claimed.

RELATED:
Jabotinsky's plot to kill Hitler
‘Hitler’s Pope saved 200,000 Jews’

Knack is a weekly Belgian news-magazine published by the Roularta Media Group. The results of the study are inconclusive until further verification by a scientific source.

Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren used samples of saliva to perform DNA tests on 39 of the Fuhrer's relatives earlier this year. Among the chromosomes possessed by Hitler's relatives was one, Haplogroup E1b1b1, rarely found on Western Europe, but considered one the "founding lineage groups" for Ashkenazi and Sepharadic Jews.

Included in the research was an Austrian farmer revealed only as a cousin called Norbert H.

Mulders claimed that the link between the two men was "irrefutable", adding: "the Y-chromosome was identical."

Some historians had previously suggested that Hitler had Jewish ancestry.

His father, Alois, was thought by some to have been the illegitimate offspring of a maid called Maria Schickelgruber and a 19-year-old Jewish man with the family name of Frankenberger.

A lot of Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and French people have black hair. American people wouldn't think they were white people though, they'd just assume that they're Mexican :lol: (Historically racist white Americans actually didn't count these ethnicities as white for a long time, until they found other groups to discriminate against)

My dad is Portuguese but he looks like he's Middle Eastern/Indian/Mexican

Last edited:
True
A lot of Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and French people have black hair. American people wouldn't think they were white people though, they'd just assume that they're Mexican
laugh.gif
(Historically racist white Americans actually didn't count these ethnicities as white for a long time, until they found other groups to discriminate against)

My dad is Portuguese but he looks like he's Middle Eastern/Indian/Mexican

By JPOST.COM STAFF

cleardot.gif
Select Language[IMG]http://www.goog...es/cleardot.gif[/IMG][COLOR=#9B9B9B]▼[/COLOR]

ShowImage.ashx

Adolf Hitler could be a descendant of both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests cited by Belgian news magazine, Knack last week.

Samples that were taken from the Nazi leader's relatives show that he is biologically linked to the races he wanted to exterminate, the report claimed.

RELATED:

Knack is a weekly Belgian news-magazine published by the Roularta Media Group. The results of the study are inconclusive until further verification by a scientific source.

Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren used samples of saliva to perform DNA tests on 39 of the Fuhrer's relatives earlier this year. Among the chromosomes possessed by Hitler's relatives was one, Haplogroup E1b1b1, rarely found on Western Europe, but considered one the "founding lineage groups" for Ashkenazi and Sepharadic Jews.

Included in the research was an Austrian farmer revealed only as a cousin called Norbert H.

Mulders claimed that the link between the two men was "irrefutable", adding: "the Y-chromosome was identical."

His father, Alois, was thought by some to have been the illegitimate offspring of a maid called Maria Schickelgruber and a 19-year-old Jewish man with the family name of Frankenberger.

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5% European ancestry, would you not consider them black?

By JPOST.COM STAFF

cleardot.gif

Select Language[img]http://www.goog...p://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gif[/img]▼

ShowImage.ashx

RELATED:

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5% European ancestry, would you not consider them black?
I'm not going to get into a whole thing about this... But the fact is that Hitler carried at least 25% (according to the article) Jewish descent from his Grandfather by the last name of Frankenberger.

Even if we were to assume the rest of his blood was PURELY Western European... That's still double the amount of "non-white" blood than the 12.5% you're citing.  But again, I'm not going to get into a big thing about this.

I'm saying he likely carries the DOMINANT dark feature of black hair due to his Jewish lineage.

By his own definition, Hitler was not a pure Aryan.

I'm not going to get into a whole thing about this... But the fact is that Hitler carried at least 25% (according to the article) Jewish descent from his Grandfather by the last name of Frankenberger.

Even if we were to assume the rest of his blood was PURELY Western European... That's still double the amount of "non-white" blood than the 12.5% you're citing.  But again, I'm not going to get into a big thing about this.

I'm saying he likely carries the DOMINANT dark feature of black hair due to his Jewish lineage.

so having jewish ancestry means someone isn't white?

also, just want to point out that it's not known for sure if frankenberger was his grandfather, there are a couple other candidates that historians have discussed

so having jewish ancestry means someone isn't white?

also, just want to point out that it's not known for sure if frankenberger was his grandfather, there are a couple other candidates that historians have discussed
Whether or not that's his grandfather isn't the end all be all... But whatever.  I said I didn't wanna make a big thng about this... I been at work for 8:45 already and I'm not about to argue about this stuff but the direction you're pushing this will lead to having a discussion about what "white" actually means...

I'm saying that Hitler carried dominant trait of dark features such as black hair due to his Ashkenazi and Sepharadic Jewish chromosomes (cited in article) which was not left up to debate but is fact according to DNA testing.

Back
Top Bottom