Do women have it easier than men in modern society?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

lol @ people saying if a woman is attractive....what happens when her looks fade? More often than not these women who rely on their looks get to a point in their lives when they realize it got them nowhere and they have nothing to offer society.
-
That's why they have to hurry up and trap a dude into smashing raw and impregnating them so they are set
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ people saying if a woman is attractive....what happens when her looks fade? More often than not these women who rely on their looks get to a point in their lives when they realize it got them nowhere and they have nothing to offer society.
-
thats why most woman are on a "schedule" and try to get married before 30 or whatever the age is, they want to take advantages with their looks as soon as they can and lock down a man before their looks fade

-
thats why most woman are on a "schedule" and try to get married before 30 or whatever the age is, they want to take advantages with their looks as soon as they can and lock down a man before their looks fade

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

-
That's why they have to hurry up and trap a dude into smashing raw and impregnating them so they are set
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
turrible, just turrible....the stupidity of men are equally to blame for all this nonsense. Many women fail and fail miserably at trapping a dude in marriage. Many get pregnant with 4-5 kids with 10 different men in an attempt to trap and live off child support as their meal ticket. We're both generalizing ofcourse but either way I don't think this is a glamourous life to live.

I'm kinda jaded when it comes to women and people in general, that's why I'm settling for nothing short of a rich Jewish woman. I want my wife to make as much or possibly more than I do and to be as ambitious.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

-
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
turrible, just turrible....the stupidity of men are equally to blame for all this nonsense. Many women fail and fail miserably at trapping a dude in marriage. Many get pregnant with 4-5 kids with 10 different men in an attempt to trap and live off child support as their meal ticket. We're both generalizing ofcourse but either way I don't think this is a glamourous life to live.

I'm kinda jaded when it comes to women and people in general, that's why I'm settling for nothing short of a rich Jewish woman. I want my wife to make as much or possibly more than I do and to be as ambitious.

These chicks are only as strong as the simps that are willing to support them. Otherwise, they have to grind as hard as the rest of us.

These chicks are only as strong as the simps that are willing to support them. Otherwise, they have to grind as hard as the rest of us.

There are benefits and disadvantages to each gender but in general Id say no. The American class structure places white men at the top and black women at the bottom.
Why do you think black women are below black men?

There are benefits and disadvantages to each gender but in general Id say no. The American class structure places white men at the top and black women at the bottom.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

http://www.reddit.com/r/A...ion_but_what_is_it_like/
^very interesting read

Oh damn. I found some reading material. This is a nice link. Thank Joe.

During my brief time in college I had math class with a girl who had been a Maxim model, and later went on to be on a reality show about pretty people. She was actually pretty cool, into video games, movies, stuff like that. Thing was everyone was constantly fawning over her. Being (slightly) older than everyone else, it wasn't quite such a big deal for me, so we got on pretty well. She seemed genuinely relieved to have someone talk to her like she was just anyone else.

I remember one time though, we were working on something in the computer lab and she turned to me and asked me if I would do her work. Like just flat out "would you do this so I don't have to?" I remember she seemed absolutely shocked that my response was "you...you're kidding right?". It was as if it had never occurred to her that someone would say no to her.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

http://www.reddit.com/r/A...ion_but_what_is_it_like/
^very interesting read

Oh damn. I found some reading material. This is a nice link. Thank Joe.

During my brief time in college I had math class with a girl who had been a Maxim model, and later went on to be on a reality show about pretty people. She was actually pretty cool, into video games, movies, stuff like that. Thing was everyone was constantly fawning over her. Being (slightly) older than everyone else, it wasn't quite such a big deal for me, so we got on pretty well. She seemed genuinely relieved to have someone talk to her like she was just anyone else.

I remember one time though, we were working on something in the computer lab and she turned to me and asked me if I would do her work. Like just flat out "would you do this so I don't have to?" I remember she seemed absolutely shocked that my response was "you...you're kidding right?". It was as if it had never occurred to her that someone would say no to her.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

because black men are MEN, simple answer.

I think I read somewhere that black men were allowed to vote before white women.... can someone confirm this.

THe 15th amendment in 1870 gave black men the right to vote first. Women got the right to vote in 1919, a half century later.

Even though former female, white abolitionists had organized and fought diligently alongside black male and black female abolitionists, several famous black male abolitionists abandoned the suffragettes in order to achieve their vote first. This caused a falling out between the two groups. Ultimately, black women, white women, and all women including those who had fought for abolition all had to wait a half century before getting the right to vote. Many black and white female abolitionists died before any woman was given the right to vote which was a disappointment to them for the rest of their lives.

Similarly, black men held office for the first time right after the Civil War while women of all ethnicities' political opportunities, right to have property, and rights to divorce took decades longer to achieve than that of black men. The 14th and 15th amendments deliberately included language that would keep women of any ethnicity from enhanced rights.
   Don't get me wrong, a lot is changing. Black women are overtaking (or have overtaken) black men in education certainly and in many sought after industries (medical, financial, business etc). It's a matter of getting a highr representation of women in certain male dominated industries to curb the effects of discrimination.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

because black men are MEN, simple answer.

I think I read somewhere that black men were allowed to vote before white women.... can someone confirm this.

THe 15th amendment in 1870 gave black men the right to vote first. Women got the right to vote in 1919, a half century later.

Even though former female, white abolitionists had organized and fought diligently alongside black male and black female abolitionists, several famous black male abolitionists abandoned the suffragettes in order to achieve their vote first. This caused a falling out between the two groups. Ultimately, black women, white women, and all women including those who had fought for abolition all had to wait a half century before getting the right to vote. Many black and white female abolitionists died before any woman was given the right to vote which was a disappointment to them for the rest of their lives.

Similarly, black men held office for the first time right after the Civil War while women of all ethnicities' political opportunities, right to have property, and rights to divorce took decades longer to achieve than that of black men. The 14th and 15th amendments deliberately included language that would keep women of any ethnicity from enhanced rights.
   Don't get me wrong, a lot is changing. Black women are overtaking (or have overtaken) black men in education certainly and in many sought after industries (medical, financial, business etc). It's a matter of getting a highr representation of women in certain male dominated industries to curb the effects of discrimination.

I think that black men are MEN is the reason why black women are above them. Being a man means they would presumably be more of a threat to the white male. A black woman is a woman and as a result would never elevate over a male. Remember that black women were used as puppets by white males to watch what black men were doing in slavery times.

I think that black men are MEN is the reason why black women are above them. Being a man means they would presumably be more of a threat to the white male. A black woman is a woman and as a result would never elevate over a male. Remember that black women were used as puppets by white males to watch what black men were doing in slavery times.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

If attractive, then definitely. If not, then definitely not.

yeah... ugly chicks generally get the worst society has to offer
laugh.gif

fine chicks have life made in the shade though.

this.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

If attractive, then definitely. If not, then definitely not.

yeah... ugly chicks generally get the worst society has to offer
laugh.gif

fine chicks have life made in the shade though.

this.

Back
Top Bottom