Do women have it easier than men in modern society?

I'm not sure, but women in literature and film have definitely regressed over the years. Outside of a couple of characters (mostly designed by Tarantino), they're all a bunch of generic, two-dimensional beings.

The American class structure places white men at the top and black women at the bottom.
I've never understood why this is a case. I'd love to have me a beautiful black woman.

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

If attractive, then definitely. If not, then definitely not.

yeah... ugly chicks generally get the worst society has to offer
laugh.gif

fine chicks have life made in the shade though.

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

If attractive, then definitely. If not, then definitely not.

yeah... ugly chicks generally get the worst society has to offer
laugh.gif

fine chicks have life made in the shade though.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

There are benefits and disadvantages to each gender but in general Id say no. The American class structure places white men at the top and black women at the bottom.

Ever heard of Oprah?...lolAnywho, yes they have it easier, it's a CHOICE for a woman to be independent and handle her own 100% specially if she's attractive...for a man is not a matter of choice, we as men are expected to take on full responsibilities when in a relationship...however it's NOT a choice for a woman to not make such responsible man a sandwich....I had to teach mines the rough way
smokin.gif

There are benefits and disadvantages to each gender but in general Id say no. The American class structure places white men at the top and black women at the bottom.

Ever heard of Oprah?...lolAnywho, yes they have it easier, it's a CHOICE for a woman to be independent and handle her own 100% specially if she's attractive...for a man is not a matter of choice, we as men are expected to take on full responsibilities when in a relationship...however it's NOT a choice for a woman to not make such responsible man a sandwich....I had to teach mines the rough way
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

however it's NOT a choice for a woman to not make such responsible man a sandwich....I had to teach mines the rough way
smokin.gif

Ol "Diego can I sleep in your house cause I had a fight with Angie" !+@ dude.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

however it's NOT a choice for a woman to not make such responsible man a sandwich....I had to teach mines the rough way
smokin.gif

Ol "Diego can I sleep in your house cause I had a fight with Angie" !+@ dude.

Originally Posted by Diego

Real talk OP something seems off.
Ive noticed a lot of your threads revolves around you dealing with women who want you to pay their rent or with women who are on that "Oh you fancy, huh" tip.

Only 2 conclusions I can make after seeing all your threads:

1) ALL broads in Cali have serious issues (NY FTW).
2) You seem to be entertaining these broads a lot more than you care to admit to us.

Originally Posted by Diego

Real talk OP something seems off.
Ive noticed a lot of your threads revolves around you dealing with women who want you to pay their rent or with women who are on that "Oh you fancy, huh" tip.

Only 2 conclusions I can make after seeing all your threads:

1) ALL broads in Cali have serious issues (NY FTW).
2) You seem to be entertaining these broads a lot more than you care to admit to us.

I'm not entertaining anything hombre. Just an observation and a question. The women in L.A. are like no other I can gurantee that.

I'm not entertaining anything hombre. Just an observation and a question. The women in L.A. are like no other I can gurantee that.

Definitely if a woman is attractive. They can use the poon as a bargaining chip in many situations.

Although I've been hearing that almost all chicks in LA act like dimes, even if they look like Shrek.

Definitely if a woman is attractive. They can use the poon as a bargaining chip in many situations.

Although I've been hearing that almost all chicks in LA act like dimes, even if they look like Shrek.

Lots of generalization in your comment OP. Who the hell cares about that anyways... what does it change even if you come to a consensus, which you're not? This is all subjective. Men have advantages over women and vise versa. That goes for disadvantages too.

Lots of generalization in your comment OP. Who the hell cares about that anyways... what does it change even if you come to a consensus, which you're not? This is all subjective. Men have advantages over women and vise versa. That goes for disadvantages too.

Good looking + knowing how to use it to their advantage + being willing to use it to their advantage. Then, yes. 
Otherwise, no. 

Good looking + knowing how to use it to their advantage + being willing to use it to their advantage. Then, yes. 
Otherwise, no. 

Back
Top Bottom