Do yall agree we need some IV's?

Yall calender's skipped 2006 or something? Lol, there were numerous Retro+ colorways of the 4s...and horrible quality to add on to that.
If they don't change the shape and cracking issues, they can keep them in the vault till 2016.

Yall calender's skipped 2006 or something? Lol, there were numerous Retro+ colorways of the 4s...and horrible quality to add on to that.
If they don't change the shape and cracking issues, they can keep them in the vault till 2016.

Originally Posted by David328ci

Yes, more 4s.  But please no more leather wings.
Boy oh boy do I agree with this sentiment. I'll take them, but I miss the OG plastic wing tabs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by David328ci

Yes, more 4s.  But please no more leather wings.
Boy oh boy do I agree with this sentiment. I'll take them, but I miss the OG plastic wing tabs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

no love for the oreos? those and the white/navy are fire with the all leather. but white/cements are nice too
Man, I have a lotta love for them. I still have them in DS condition and I have now waited too long to rock them, so a re-up of those will really set me up nicely.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

no love for the oreos? those and the white/navy are fire with the all leather. but white/cements are nice too
Man, I have a lotta love for them. I still have them in DS condition and I have now waited too long to rock them, so a re-up of those will really set me up nicely.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Quashy

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.
IMO no side netting FTL.  Just my take but put my vote in for the Wht/Cement Grey CW. 

Originally Posted by Quashy

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.
IMO no side netting FTL.  Just my take but put my vote in for the Wht/Cement Grey CW. 

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

This, the Mars and Military's were terrible.

yeah ill take some but better quality than the last 4s that retrod a few years back, that a with a few wears the toe box turned into freaking taco shells

yeah ill take some but better quality than the last 4s that retrod a few years back, that a with a few wears the toe box turned into freaking taco shells

I believe that when the plastic wings arent laced with the shoe strings they tend to hit each other and cause the plastic will rip from the shoe. Thats why I think they changed them from plastic to leather to prevent the wings from ripping from the shoe.

I believe that when the plastic wings arent laced with the shoe strings they tend to hit each other and cause the plastic will rip from the shoe. Thats why I think they changed them from plastic to leather to prevent the wings from ripping from the shoe.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

QFT
THIS
+1
Co sign

QFT
THIS
+1
Co sign

Originally Posted by blahzee

QFT
THIS
+1
Co sign

I'll never understand Mars haters. I got a pair that ive smashed and they still look mint, got another pair on ice i cant wear because the first pair wont die.

Posted this pic before, but it highlights the point.

But of course, we always need more fours.

Originally Posted by blahzee

QFT
THIS
+1
Co sign

I'll never understand Mars haters. I got a pair that ive smashed and they still look mint, got another pair on ice i cant wear because the first pair wont die.

Posted this pic before, but it highlights the point.

But of course, we always need more fours.

Not if they're shaped like the Mars/Militarys/CDP's....

Pleather, plastic, zero comfort....NO THANKS!

Just go back to the '99 molds and then we'll talk...

Not if they're shaped like the Mars/Militarys/CDP's....

Pleather, plastic, zero comfort....NO THANKS!

Just go back to the '99 molds and then we'll talk...

Back
Top Bottom