do you believe in "bisexual" men?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I see a bunch of ignorant comments, but c'mon ..

We as (straight) men know that we never want to or dream of kissing a man .... We think about vagina all day, and the only time that we don't is if we playing sports or thinking about $$$ .. Im not trying to sound ignorant here, but I think that women are more open minded and prone to curiosity, thats why they can therefore claim to be bi-sexuals ... Men are hardwired (no pun intended) to think down certains lanes, and I know thinking about kissing a man has never crossed my path ..

Sorry if you feel that my statement is ignorant.

its not that women are more prone to curiosity...its more socially acceptable for women to be bi...let Rosa Acosta and that Tammy chick lick each other up itsgoin 30 + pages of
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
and those ridiculous fapping .gifs

Until you put a ring on that woman's finger, be it an engagement or even promise ring these days, you all are not obligated to each other.
BS

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I believe people who are "bisexual" are just really sexual beings.
The idea of a man being with a woman & then a man is hard to
grasp, but often dudes who have mad female partners, start playin
for the opposing team, because more than likely they get bored &
start to explore new horizons.

Some people just want it all when it comes to sex. It becomes more
than an activity and a sensation. I guess :/

Interesting View. Honestly, I think bi-sexual goes both ways there are gay men who claim to be bi-sexual, and straight men who claim to be bi-sexual. More ofthe former though.

In college I had a bisexual roomate. He had a preference for women, he pulled the baddest women at that. But he said he was also attracted to men. (and NO hedidnt try to apporach me cuz he knew from the gate I dont bat for the Dudey Pies)

I think that once u cross the lines with the same sex, then go back to opposite sex you are considered bisexual. However if you go to the same sex and staywith the same sex for a certain time fram, or your smashing the same sex for a certain time frame, then your gay.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

We as (straight) men know that we never want to or dream of kissing a man .... We think about vagina all day, and the only time that we don't is if we playing sports or thinking about $$$ .. Im not trying to sound ignorant here, but I think that women are more open minded and prone to curiosity, thats why they can therefore claim to be bi-sexuals ... Men are hardwired (no pun intended) to think down certains lanes, and I know thinking about kissing a man has never crossed my path ..

its not that women are more prone to curiosity...its more socially acceptable for women to be bi...let Rosa Acosta and that Tammy chick lick each other up its goin 30 + pages of
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Until you put a ring on that woman's finger, be it an engagement or even promise ring these days, you all are not obligated to each other.
BS
Word? What's your opinion on the matter, Mouse? I guess it's been so long since I've been in a serious relationship, or even taken agirl seriously to want to pursue something other than a simple friendship that the typical "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing doesn't reallyresonate that well with me anymore.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

its not that women are more prone to curiosity...its more socially acceptable for women to be bi...let Rosa Acosta and that Tammy chick lick each other up its goin 30 + pages of
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

BS
Word? What's your opinion on the matter, Mouse? I guess it's been so long since I've been in a serious relationship, or even taken a girl seriously to want to pursue something other than a simple friendship that the typical "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing doesn't really resonate that well with me anymore.

if its agreed on by both parties its cool but for IMO most guys just use that as a reason to cheat...i'm def. not down with that...rings arent needed for acommiment between both people...they just make it forever

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

BS
Word? What's your opinion on the matter, Mouse? I guess it's been so long since I've been in a serious relationship, or even taken a girl seriously to want to pursue something other than a simple friendship that the typical "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing doesn't really resonate that well with me anymore.

if its agreed on by both parties its cool but for IMO most guys just use that as a reason to cheat...i'm def. not down with that...rings arent needed for a commiment between both people...they just make it forever

I see where you're coming from now. I can already think of a handful of dudes I've come across who've actually used that as anexcuse.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this thread I thought it'd just be mad gay but it's hilarious.
Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I think it's impossible for someone to be 100% Gay or 100% straight. You're a little bit of both whether you like it or not. It all depends if you choose to act on it....

Think about this...the male and female body are so similar...a very thin line between male and female. For instance isn't the penis and clitoris exactly the same. Made from the same tissue and nerve endings.
Gay called, it's for you..
Damn son why does gay have your #?
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Gay dialed *69 and it called Dave.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

AntonLavey is bi-sexual

hope you're joking if not i forsee a ban in your future

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I'm just saying, you seem overly concerned about another man's sexuality. Do you wanna smash? PM me some pics and we'll take it fromthere.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

AntonLavey is bi-sexual

hope you're joking if not i forsee a ban in your future

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I'm just saying, you seem overly concerned about another man's sexuality. Do you wanna smash? PM me some pics and we'll take it from there.

laugh.gif
you wildin homie

Originally Posted by Diego

LOL.

Anton finally came out the closet.
I'm just saying. Ayo Anton you gay right? Bisexual?....that just sounds like a man fiending for me to milk the prostate.

LOL.

I'm just saying. Ayo Anton you gay right? Bisexual?....that just sounds like a man fiending for me to milk the prostate.

Im not even judging you fam.
I mean I see what youre doing, but for entertainment purposes its best if I make believe I dont see what youre trying to do to homeboy over there.

LOL.

Im not even judging you fam.
I mean I see what youre doing, but for entertainment purposes its best if I make believe I dont see what youre trying to do to homeboy over there.

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom