do you believe in "bisexual" men?

^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I believe people who are "bisexual" are just really sexual beings.
The idea of a man being with a woman & then a man is hard to
grasp, but often dudes who have mad female partners, start playin
for the opposing team, because more than likely they get bored &
start to explore new horizons.

Some people just want it all when it comes to sex. It becomes more
than an activity and a sensation. I guess :/
Interesting View. Honestly, I think bi-sexual goes both ways there are gay men who claim to be bi-sexual, and straight men who claim to be bi-sexual. More of the former though.

On second thought, I think people are thinking too hard.
Its just a title to define 3 diff classes of people. Straight,
gay, and bisexual. Nothing more, nothing less.

Honestly, since I've never had sex with a man, my opinion on this matter doesn't matter.

I can't say what goes through the mind of a man who has sex with another man.

I did have this convo with a gay dude once and ended up bluntly asking if he's ever tried vagina and how on Earth he didn't like it.

Needless to say, he got kinda hurt and that was the end of the convo.

To each their own, but how a man could find another man's hairy butt attractive is beyond me.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this thread I thought it'd just be mad gay but it's hilarious.
Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I think it's impossible for someone to be 100% Gay or 100% straight. You're a little bit of both whether you like it or not. It all depends if you choose to act on it....

Think about this...the male and female body are so similar...a very thin line between male and female. For instance isn't the penis and clitoris exactly the same. Made from the same tissue and nerve endings.
Gay called, it's for you..
Damn son why does gay have your #?
eyes.gif
tired.gif

LOL...don't try to get at me now because you're thinking is stuck in the stone-age. Should I have just given the typical 16 year old kid NT'erresponse: "NO WAY, IF A GIRL DOES IT YEAA BUT NO SUCH THING AS BI GUYS!!!!11! IF YOU LIKE PENIS YOU GAY SON1"

Sorry for giving a good question that could've had a real good debate but ahh what was I thinking. The days of good debates on NT are dead.

Just think about how stupid you sound right now...A lot of you in this thread are showing Gay Symptoms. Not being able to talk about the issue and pointingfingers and calling other people gay for no reason. I mean how do you really sound right now?
roll.gif

You guys do realise that Anton did not deny it right...just answering indirectly with jokes and nah fam stay away from my prostates. I don't want you to mydoor wearin a trenchcoat and being naked under

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

You guys do realise that Anton did not deny it right...just answering indirectly with jokes and nah fam stay away from my prostates. I don't want you to my door wearin a trenchcoat and being naked under
My man... Anton is possibly the most annoying poster on NT IMO...

But even I know it's pretty clear he don't give a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
what you think of him.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

You guys do realise that Anton did not deny it right...just answering indirectly with jokes and nah fam stay away from my prostates. I don't want you to my door wearin a trenchcoat and being naked under

what you think of him.

Anton is just different. I've never had a real problem with anything he's posted though. Most NTers are just ethnocentric, "theocentric" ifthat's a word, and just plain outright homophobic. Even if he is bi-sexual, gay, or even a squirrel-o-phile, why would it matter to any of you guys? Whywould it disturb you? Why do you even care?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

what you think of him.

Anton is just different. I've never had a real problem with anything he's posted though. Most NTers are just ethnocentric, "theocentric" if that's a word, and just plain outright homophobic. Even if he is bi-sexual, gay, or even a squirrel-o-phile, why would it matter to any of you guys? Why would it disturb you? Why do you even care?
ohwell.gif

No one on NT cares about what another member thinks of them but we still talk about each other

You're reading wayyyy to far into this.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

what you think of him.

Originally Posted by CB94

what you think of him.

Anton is just different. I've never had a real problem with anything he's posted though. Most NTers are just ethnocentric, "theocentric" if that's a word, and just plain outright homophobic. Even if he is bi-sexual, gay, or even a squirrel-o-phile, why would it matter to any of you guys? Why would it disturb you? Why do you even care?
ohwell.gif

No one on NT cares about what another member thinks of them but we still talk about each other
Yeah but you're over here pointing out "OMG he didn't deny it" like it matters. Dude will admit to boinking chinchillas ifit'll bother you. You can keep pressing on the matter if you want, but he's already asked for "them pics" from you. You really wanna godown that road?

Lol this thread still up? I been thought Anton was bisexual though from various post, son stay jokin but nah.......I mean its clear he loves white women too sohe not only into guys. That black stallion youtube he posted recently was hilarious and suspect again at the sametime.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lol this thread still up? I been thought Anton was bisexual though from various post, son stay jokin but nah.......I mean its clear he loves white women too so he not only into guys. That black stallion youtube he posted recently was hilarious and suspect again at the sametime.
LOL so I post a vid of a blackstallion that someone sent me and i'm gay?

So I say I find a few white women attractive in some threads, that means I exclusively like white women more than the average black dude?

I don't understand how you guys come to these conclusions, especially with the white woman thing cause I've cosigned in various threads how attractiveblack women are.

The whole overtly gay thing I do 1. It's funny and satirical 2. I honestly don't care....sexuality isn't as big a deal as NT makes it out to be.

lol talk bout mature replies ya?
i beleive there are bisexual men
actually in my women and genders studies class i took last year we had some presenters
a panel of bisexuals and lesbians, 2 of the 4 were actually bisexual men, one actually engaged to a girl

Anton I didn't call you gay, I said bi, actually I've said it to you before no biggie. An that's just recent son you stay jokin kinda suspect thisisn't new info stop actin surprised. I said u like women, calm down buddy. I don't have notes of every thread on NT you came off ayoo.

Anton I didn't call you gay, I said bi, actually I've said it to you before no biggie. An that's just recent son you stay jokin kinda suspect this isn't new info stop actin surprised. I said u like women, calm down buddy. I don't have notes of every thread on NT you came off ayoo.
Nah you said I love "white women". You specified it, no Biggie.
grin.gif

O yea Anton didn't you make a recent sex topic of how you can't cum with a woman or you have problems or it takes too long? Maybe.....justmaybe........you need something more stimulating.....I'm no homophobe by any means btw. I never came in here an said man can't be bisexual.

O yea Anton didn't you make a recent sex topic of how you can't cum with a woman or you have problems or it takes too long? Maybe.....just maybe........you need something more stimulating.....I'm no homophobe by any means btw. I never came in here an said man can't be bisexual.
LOL other straight guys cosigned in that thread that they had the same problem, does this mean they are gay? Are you insinuating that every manwith delayed orgasm is gay?
grin.gif

Anton I'm talkin to you, you are not like everybody else. We can both agree on that. Its not a bad thing.

roll.gif
anton threw jabs at team fitness

Back
Top Bottom