Do you believe in Karma ?

the older i get the less i believe in "karma". choices, consequences, actions, and reactions.
coincidences are just coincidences.

Yeah. I don’t think Kobe’s death has much to do with “karma” either. Pilot error same as chauffeur error, this just happened to be on a helicopter instead of car.

According to the logic used by many here, yeah.

It's funny how selective the application is, how it can shift from a situation like Kobe didn't deserve to die so badly, even though he was accused of many things, and then being horrible to some people in general, to Gentry SHOULD die for messing up the XIII's, and that karma is going to get him for doing such. There are quite a few on this site who feel that if you meet the aggression shown by white supremacists, then wanting to defeat them in a fashion that will eliminate their presence, that by somehow not looking for unity instead? You will be forced to face the consequences of karma as well.

I am often baffled at the application used, as it is indeed a creature of convenience.

I just read the details of his death in the other thread; could have gone the rest of my life without knowing the particulars.

If a white supremacist were to meet a violent end, I would consider that karmic justice. Those responsible for causing that end wouldn't necessarily have something bad in their future.

Back
Top Bottom