Do you believe in Karma ?

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
Is Karma real in your eyes ? Are there Life examples that led you to feel or not feel that way

You get what you give out.

My homey lied to his company about being exposed to the covid-19 just so he can have 14 days off w/ pay.

Yesterday he texted me. :lol:

Homey might got the covid :lol:

2B08C0FE-A22C-4CBF-9F30-4A5CB88E12F0.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes. My homey lied to his company about being exposed to the covid-19 just so he can have 14 days off w/ pay.

Yesterday he texted me. :lol:

Homey might got the covid :lol:

2B08C0FE-A22C-4CBF-9F30-4A5CB88E12F0.jpeg
Reminds me of homie here that made the joke corona post then like a day later his uncle caught it.

Can't say I believe it entirely, but certain things I don't put energy towards. Plus I'm not the type that gets rewarded for doing wrong, it always comes back. I know some folks that just float doing that though.

No way Jose

it’s stupid. Everything we know is just an accumulative knowledge aka bull**** other people created to put rules on you. Societal constructs and contracts.

if there was karma how white supremacy still active? Hitler lived to take over a country and kill millions, but innocent children get abducted.

drake still around. Poor people never hit lottery. Drug dealers are all in jail and these politicians and big pharma walking these streets.

trump hasn’t had a heart attack.

not only is their no karma, there’s no “creator”
of all this.

It just energy moving thru the cosmos that isn’t conscious and people call that god.

I believe in Karma. I have done alot of ****ed up **** in my life and trust me Karma has gotten me back. Now that i am older and wiser I live my life trying to be the best person so that my karma is better
Number one, good and bad will happen no matter what. Don’t run from pain and “bad days” embrace it. Part of life.
2 if that’s the only reason you’re doing “good things” that takes the entire purpose out of it. It saying you are, just saying.

What is your theory on how we got here?
Not sure. I feel like the dame way bacteria had to have a start somewhere. We are just bigger bacteria that got its shot at life thru the same channels. Not necessarily a creator but thru creation. Not something consciously putting it together. Just in the infinite opportunity. Which is also why we could be here alone

What is your theory on how we got here?
Not sure. I feel like the dame way bacteria had to have a start somewhere. We are just bigger bacteria that got its shot a life thru the same channels. Not necessarily a creator but thru creation. Not something consciously putting it together. Just in the infinite opportunity.

Karma in the sense of some type of cosmic justice? No.

Karma in the sense of the principle of cause and effect? Yes.
Somewhere in between these two sentences. I don’t think it’s cosmic justice, but you do get what you put out. If you’re out here on that **** ****, please believe **** **** gonna come back around in some way shape or form.

Somewhere in between these two sentences. I don’t think it’s cosmic justice, but you do get what you put out. If you’re out here on that **** ****, please believe **** **** gonna come back around in some way shape or form.
So if it's not cosmic/spiritual/whatever and it's not humans responding to your actions, then what do you think it is?

So if it's not cosmic/spiritual/whatever and it's not humans responding to your actions, then what do you think it is?

Positive and negative energies. I guess you can call it “cosmic”, I just consider it life. The problem with considering it justice is believing your idea of what is just actually matters. Someone can do you wrong in what you think is a major way and something happens to them, you’ll think it was minor, but it might have them stressed.

Positive and negative energies. I guess you can call it “cosmic”, I just consider it life. The problem with considering it justice is believing your idea of what is just actually matters. Someone can do you wrong in what you think is a major way and something happens to them, you’ll think it was minor, but it might have them stressed.
Does considering justice to be relative to an individual's beliefs undermine the concept of karma?

I feel like it does.

Back
Top Bottom