Do you care if your girl checks out other guys?

as long as shes not checking out the guy's tattoos and the guy doesn't drive an escalade, then I don't really mind.

It'd be foolish to think that because she's with me she doesn't find other guys attractive.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

as long as shes not checking out the guy's tattoos and the guy doesn't drive an escalade, then I don't really mind.
laugh.gif
I see what you did...but nope I don't care if my girlchecks out another guy because I look at other females as well.

as long as shes not checking out the guy's tattoos and the guy doesn't drive a smushcalade, then I don't really mind.
fixed

No.

That'd be very hypocritcal of me...... because you know damn well I'm checking out other girls that are hot
laugh.gif

Yeah she can't even look up. I hold her hand for direction, and I talk on the phone with my other females so no need for eye contact anyway.

i wouldnt appreciate it if we were out and she was starin at ol boi.
but if we were watchin t.v. or a movie or somethin and she says dude is attractive or w/e i mean what can i say

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but as long as I get the same freedom, she can look at whoever she wants.

i know she does, but i never actually catch her doing it. i wish i could catch her, so i dont have to feel bad for my wandering eye.

personally i dont care, she just doesnt need to tell me that she finds another man attractive. i just dont wanna hear that kina info

Back
Top Bottom