Do you care if your girl checks out other guys?

nope i cant get mad cuz my face is always in the other direction lookin at other chicks...seriously tho i need to stop doing that

Originally Posted by ericberry14

personally i dont care, she just doesnt need to tell me that she finds another man attractive. i just dont wanna hear that kina info
pretty much. i'm not gonna act like she doesn't do it because i'm sure she does, but i dont wanna hear, "damn that guy isfine" because i think that's straight up disrespectful

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by ericberry14

personally i dont care, she just doesnt need to tell me that she finds another man attractive. i just dont wanna hear that kina info
pretty much. i'm not gonna act like she doesn't do it because i'm sure she does, but i dont wanna hear, "damn that guy is fine" because i think that's straight up disrespectful
so very true

Nah i wouldnt care, thats weak as hell if you did though
Now if she is telling me how good he looks than there is a problem
its not even about a jealousy thing, its just a respect issue

Don't really care, because I do...
Don't really care either, if she says he looks good because then I'll do the same, everything she does I can do so it don't matter. I'mcomfortable enough to know that she looks and what she thinks besides it is also a relief for my part because I do those things more than she does.

I couldn't possibly care less.

Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean that you don't find other people attractive.

She knows I check out other girls, I know she checks out other guys, but, at the end of the night, we're goin' home together to have drunk sex on theroof.

Point blank, the more you try to keep a girl in check, the more she's gonna try and stray.

Free will and trust is a beautiful thing.

As long as its not brought to my attention, or she openly flirts with the guy im cool, I know I look at other girls.

Is this a serious question?

Anyone would be a fool to think just because you have a girl she doesnt find other people attractive anymore

it's natural

I cant help but look at other chicks, gotta think about who i'm gonna pretend my girl is that night

Nah I don't... ez way out of the relationship when I see more fishes I wanna throw hooks at.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No.

That'd be very hypocritcal of me...... because you know damn well I'm checking out other girls that are hot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

as long as shes not checking out the guy's tattoos and the guy doesn't drive an escalade, then I don't really mind.

smush that you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smush_parker1.jpg

wallpaper_smush_parker.jpg

smush_parker3.jpg

smush_parker61.jpg

For her to check out other guys on a constant basis, then your not doing something right. A glance here and there is nothing big to me, you were born with eyesso looking at someone you may think is hot or what not is only natural...but if they gawk or act on that then it's a problem.

I'm often at fault more in my relationship for looking at girls passing by and she gets a little jealous by it, but thats how the game goes.

wow, the responses in this thread really surprise me.
I'd expect most responses to act tough and say "hell naw"
but, you are probably going to get a small response to this question..
ya know, the whole NT'ers and girls thing....
embarassed.gif

as far as my wife goes, whatever. she looks, I look. we're married, not blind.
she'll comment more on hot girls that hot guys so it works out fine by me.

-J-

naw its whatevers i do the same too. but i think i do it more often than her. or i just get caught more. either way its whatevers to me.

LOL i think girls check out dudes way worst than a guy does, because we usually do it discreetly, and make eye contact and flirt right in your face and thedude I'm with is usually none the wiser
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

LOL i think girls check out dudes way worst than a guy does, because we usually do it discreetly, and make eye contact and flirt right in your face and the dude I'm with is usually none the wiser
wink.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

LOL i think girls check out dudes way worst than a guy does, because we usually do it discreetly, and make eye contact and flirt right in your face and the dude I'm with is usually none the wiser
wink.gif
lmao.... women are evil
mad.gif
mad.gif
.... this is the same reason a girl cheating and guy cheating are different inmany ways... a girl with sleep with your brother behind your back but a guy will sleep with his co-worker his girl doesnt even know...

tell em why you mad fred... lol

Back
Top Bottom