Do you dap and clutch?

So for confirmation:

Dap just the typical palm clutch.

Clutch = dap and bringing it in shoulder to shoulder then finishing the dap with a shake

Or

Clutch = quick dap and double slap on back with both hands (kinda like a hug but quick slap)

If it's a white person I do the traditional interview handshake. I used to give them the old head "wassup" head nod but most white people nod down instead of up.
With my people it depends on age and how well I kno u. If you're the homie it's understood that it's a handshake and finger snap ending in unison or the Obama KD shake up.... Gotta seal that one with the finger snap too, Memphis thang I guess. Old heads get the old school head nod or a pound :pimp:

So for confirmation:

Dap just the typical palm clutch.

Clutch = dap and bringing it in shoulder to shoulder then finishing the dap with a shake

Or

Clutch = quick dap and double slap on back with both hands (kinda like a hug but quick slap)

Clutch to me is dap then bringing it in tap twice on the back one hand. 2 second max clutch unless someone died.

There's variations tho I guess.

There's the close fisted clutch where its like stabbing them with an invisible knife in the back instead of a pat

C748AD0F-AD8E-4A09-8E85-644EDFEF1998.gif

do one of these

WHile on the subject of hand interactions, I HATE being offered "High Fives." Something else that is cultural.

No lie, when a High Five is offered to be, I fist bump it.

Just something about pointing my fingerTips toward the sky just feels unnatural. Nah

U fist bump a high five Lol?

Funny ****. Do ya stay militant when you offer a hand gesure and get met with something else or do ya waiver like a b and try maych the other persons gesture, create an ocean of awkwardness trying to find an accord?

Never waiver gentlemen. True g’s stay true.

situational. i just go with the flow of what the other ***** doing

the dap and "clutch" is losing steam to the dap and pound. I made the :stoneface: face when I first een other black folks doing the dap and pound. I thought it was a Mexican thing.

the dap and "clutch" is losing steam to the dap and pound. I made the :stoneface: face when I first een other black folks doing the dap and pound. I thought it was a Mexican thing.
Where I’m from White dudesand Mexican dudes do the dap and pound :lol:

Not just Mexicans but many Latinos do that. I know because I do house painting and have worked with all kinds of Latinos, they all do it. Shoot, there was this 50+ old dude from Croatia who did it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom