Do you disqualify females based on past relationship history?

I dont necessarily hold it against them...but you have to in some circumstances unless you wanna look like a sucker.

ya'll cats dont even mess with %$*!!# like that. i see you cats in the no fap and gf problems threads.

you did the right thing Grim. %#*@ that $!%%*. she aint *%#*.

she turned you down, then gets mad when you pay it back?
you sposed to love this $!%%* even tho she was off doing her own thing.

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER LIE TO A FEMALE.
thats what makes you soft. most of these cats are plankton swimming in a pool of hammerhead sharks. tellin you that you soft.

i cant tell you how many chicks that turned me down only to try and come back later.
they got words way worse than you told her.

you ever show a chick who wanted to date you a picture of you getting your no no part sucked by another chick?
thats how its sposed to go down.
she is a single fish in an ocean.
she aint *%#*.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

In retrospect I just think i'm salty. Basically the situation is that I approached this girl in college she said no, she dated some dude in one of those hyperstrike bands that form in college
laugh.gif
. I met her on the train going to an open house recently, her friend told me that she was feeling me and then I shut that !%$ down.

I mean I still find her super attractive but I feel like it's not good enough for me knowing that I got turned down for some faux jimmy eats world band member.

I mean it's not like I berated her about her choices, I just said that I wasn't feeling her like that and she asked me if it was because of that incident in college and I was like yea.
Man I went threw same thing Bro everybody was like I'm a bitter person. I was like she curved me for a square and wanna get back in the circle now F her.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ya'll cats dont even mess with %$*!!# like that. i see you cats in the no fap and gf problems threads.

thats what makes you soft. most of these cats are plankton swimming in a pool of hammerhead sharks. tellin you that you soft.

i cant tell you how many chicks that turned me down only to try and come back later.

you ever show a chick who wanted to date you a picture of you getting your no no part sucked by another chick?
she aint *%#*.
QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh.. I semi agree with the OP...
no one wants to a 2nd choice b/c the 1st one didn't work out..
This also who really wants to be the 2nd string
laugh.gif
It's a difference when u don't know ,but when you do how can you view her the same. I feel if you willingly go back she will look at u as a sucker which you are.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

im with OP... i dead chicks for all sorts of asinine reasons... if she hurt my pride id be like nah, im good... thees literally too many women out there, bruh

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh.. I semi agree with the OP...
no one wants to a 2nd choice b/c the 1st one didn't work out..

she aint *%#*.

ALL THIS.

I dont necessarily hold it against them...but you have to in some circumstances unless you wanna look like a sucker.

Yeah you don't want to have these chicks thinking they can do this to you whenever they "feel" like something better is showing some attention.

I think you did the right thing OP, but I would've approached it differently.  I would've tried to smash first, and then kept it moving.  I might've even let her be my gf just to smash, and then break up with her.  Regardless, I wouldn't actually give her a 2nd chance, especially if she turned me down for another dude...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So people can't learn from mistakes? Isn't that how we all grow and mature, by learning from our **%* ups? What did she do that was so bad?
yea but that doesn't mean HE (op) should be the one that grants her another opportunity. Someone will. He isn't wrong if he doesn't.

I wouldn't have turned her away, but she would be adding me to the list of dudes she goes for that mistreat her. I ain't forget $%+#%.

laugh.gif
likethematrix went in on 'ol girl

like others have touched on, it's something of a combination of saltiness, pride, and dignity.

Since h.s. I figured why be someones plan B when you weren't plan A from the beginning. I feel that you should not be someone contingency plan if all else fails. I mean given time that person could possibly love you for you and just made a mistake, but the sheer thought of being a good dude, approaching with good intentions and then getting shut down is a bit too much for me to handle when she comes back around.

My only mistake was giving her a reason as to why I didn't want to pursue something with her. I'm a big believer in this vicious cycle we play between "lovers". I feel that now that I shut her down and I feel good about myself I think she'll go around thinking every guy like me who approaches her is a waste of time and not even give these dudes a chance and when she has kids she'll pass this misinformation that good guys just wanna toy with emotions or some b.s. to help her sleep at night and the cycle will continue. This is all just speculation on my part but I feel that the little things we do/say especially the negative will stick around longer in people's minds and it will influence some part of their life and those they talk to.

People screw people and life goes on.

she aint *%#*.
pimp.gif

My only mistake was giving her a reason as to why I didn't want to pursue something with her. I'm a big believer in this vicious cycle we play between "lovers". I feel that now that I shut her down and I feel good about myself I think she'll go around thinking every guy like me who approaches her is a waste of time and not even give these dudes a chance and when she has kids she'll pass this misinformation that good guys just wanna toy with emotions or some b.s. to help her sleep at night and the cycle will continue. This is all just speculation on my part but I feel that the little things we do/say especially the negative will stick around longer in people's minds and it will influence some part of their life and those they talk to.

Not your problem. We all affect the people around us positively and negatively. Let them worry about how to change their life if something you did is bothering them. It's a waste of time trying to make sure everyone's happy.

On top of that, if she wants to shut herself down to other guys, let her shoot herself in the foot. Don't feel bad that what you did means other dudes won't get a chance. Be happy that what you did means other dudes won't be stuck with her irrational thinking.

Yes I do. If girl has had a %#^{ load of relatiohips and all failed well the only common thing in those relationships is her.

O.P. it sounds like after all the grief this little birdie cost to you and your little heart that youwould atleast give her a **** beatdown. King females are all about timing and your time was NOW. Not in college when she was just a young dumb chick sack chasing the drum player. Sweet pea you letting your emotions and ego runneth over. Get in that !+@*** body man. Penetrate her so well in rythmic dance that she cries and begs you for her forgiveness. Do it for the soft little angel you were that cried onhis pillow while looking up at the ceiling as you imagined the drum player dude rummaging all through her treasure box.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Do it for the soft little angel you were that cried on his pillow while looking up at the ceiling as you imagined the drum player dude rummaging all through her treasure box.
roll.gif
damn

How the hell is that more legit than me telling her the truth?

I'm not trying to save face with this girl but at the same time I wasn't trying to be mean. I told it like it was. Open and shut case Johnson.

Me disqualifying her was two-fold, she passed me up (1) and she fell for the hype of this other dude (2). Like I think people misinterpret this as my being salty at the dude, I really don't care about the dude but it was the fact that she passed me up when I was showing her my best side and she now probably see's me for what I am, appreciates it and tried to holler at me and got denied
laugh.gif

Looking back I think I should have just kept it at a no without a reason, only because now i've made it worse for the next man who comes with honest intentions like I did.
Sometimes it isn't just about being legit. You need to hold back and not let your emotions sway your mouth, that's what women do.

You indirectly got your payback by turning her down, which shows your petty side and reflects badly. I understand that you're upset about it, we've all been mad before, but you need to stand up for yourself by not cooperating, instead of retaliating.

You could've kept it short or even saved her info/number etc and just ignored her, which would show that you've moved on from it without letting it affect you. You could've smashed in the future and gave her the cold shoulder to make her feel used, even. Not my thing but I know how susceptible girls are to that trick... But it's too late now. Just don't let it happen again and bury it in your head. That simple. Plus, be happy it wasn't the love of your life. You've lost nothing but your control.

Keep it moving and keep your feelings saved for the more important things in life.

I look it at it as a business would. If I apply for a job, and my resume shows I've had 20 jobs the last few years, it's going to raise eyebrows. Now if it shows I've had one steady job throughout those years, it will show longetivity, commitement, loyalty, etc. Those are qualities I would want out of a woman so their past does matter.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I just hate when I meet girls after their slutty era, where I gotta put in work

This. I sometimes get mad at the dudes before me who %%%**# up the game, then realized I've ruined the game for some people as well so I can't even be mad.

Back
Top Bottom