Do you ever go to the movies or out to eat by yourself?

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
For me, I go out to eat by myself all the time due to my lunchbreak.
As for movies, never because I like having somebody to talk to before and after the movie.
What about you?

Posting this as I'm sitting at a restaurant by myself.

I've gone to a couple movies by myself when I've been bored in the middle of the day. I eat lunch by myself pretty often but I've never been to a real sit-down restaurant with waiters and all that one deep, I'd imagine that would feel a little more awkward.

Some instances are just meant to be social......you wouldn't throw a party and not invite anyone would you?

Almost anything is okay to be done on your own now and then, but I wouldn't make it a habit.

Things I actually like doing solo:

1. Park --- them females be out dere

2. Mall --- shop on my own time

3. Bike Ride --- only the sound of nature and my thoughts

4. Smoking a doobie while driving alone at night 
nthat.gif
 ---- that fire mixed with a hot album and the stars to light the way home....

Last edited:
not eating, will just get take out.

all the time for movies, catch that matinee flick after work on fridays since I'm out of work by 2-2:30p. i got time time to kill and nobody is out of work tip 4:30 or so. 

Movies mid day. Don't think I could do it prime time.

I've been to sit down places for meals. I might be running errands or something and just hit up Ruby Tuesdays or the bar at Apple bees

I've never went to the movie alone, I find it more enjoyable with company.

Though, I sometimes eat alone and enjoy it.

i eat alone some times, only to kill time though

if i have something to do in 40 minutes and im hungry ill go to a sit down place and get a meal

better than standing around doing nothing

i went to the diner once by myself because i was hungry after a few drinks... felt mad bored eating by myself but it was cool i guess :lol:

Where am I eating at? Cause I'll sit down at mcdonalds or a carry out or some other fast food joint and eat. Never a theater though. I'll just look for a good torrent.

Went to see The Hobbit by myself last week. 3D Special effects were :wow: :pimp:

Never movies if I dont have anyone to go with best believe my little brother or sister is coming with me.
I usually pack and bring Lunch but if I buy lunch im going back to the breakroom
and if its not at work im usually taking it to go and bringing it to the comforts of my own home

Where am I eating at? Cause I'll sit down at mcdonalds or a carry out or some other fast food joint and eat. Never a theater though. I'll just look for a good torrent.
At a sit down restaurant being waited on.

My lunch was Red Robin.

I eat alone.

I probably look homeless bc I sometimes eat on sidewalks.

i started off going to eat and by by myself to kill time. i always thought bar seating at restaurants was for people eating alone.

Only time i remember going to the movies myself was cuz i was out of town stuuuuuupid early for a meeting so i saw identity thief.

Other than that...

I don't fly solo to the movies. :lol:

Went to the movies once myself.  Saw the 11 AM movie b.c it was super cheap and I was low on funds.  Plus no one else wanted to go with me at that time.

It was nice I had fun.  Until the closing credits, I started clapping (I really liked the movie) and no one else did.  Real awkward

Back
Top Bottom