Do you feel bad for fat folks???

special parking pass are you serious you have to be pullin $#!% out your mass..... oh wait......you wear skinny jeans dont you.

HELL NO. Because of her.Tryna make people believe it's okay and "cool" to be fat.
indifferent.gif

monique2.jpg

No, but blaming the inability to lose weight on genes irks the hells out of me. It's a cop out, we have the same genes we did 50 years ago when obesity wasn't a problem. The only thing that's changed is lifestyle. Genetic predisposition exists, that just means you have to be that much more diligent when it comes to weight and dietary issues. But genes don't *make* a person fat. Calories do.

No, but blaming the inability to lose weight on genes irks the hells out of me. It's a cop out, we have the same genes we did 50 years ago when obesity wasn't a problem. The only thing that's changed is lifestyle. Genetic predisposition exists, that just means you have to be that much more diligent when it comes to weight and dietary issues. But genes don't *make* a person fat. Calories do.

I do feel bad for fat people. They are the least expected to do almost everything..

(Atractiveness, recreational activities, fitting clothes, etc...)

I do feel bad for fat people. They are the least expected to do almost everything..

(Atractiveness, recreational activities, fitting clothes, etc...)

have you ever heard the sayin sweep around you own front door before you try to sweep around mine. basically means everyone has issues some are easier to see then others but make sure your life is right before you talk

some of yall are spending more then you bring in, some of you are a slave to what someone else says is hot, some are so wrapped up in the small stuff that you cant see the big pic. focus on yourself and everything will be str8

have you ever heard the sayin sweep around you own front door before you try to sweep around mine. basically means everyone has issues some are easier to see then others but make sure your life is right before you talk

some of yall are spending more then you bring in, some of you are a slave to what someone else says is hot, some are so wrapped up in the small stuff that you cant see the big pic. focus on yourself and everything will be str8

No sympathy at all.

I started to get fat.  I hit the gym, changed the way I ate, and cut 20 lbs in a month and a half.

My overweight Aunt saw me afterwards and said "Wow!  How did you lose all that weight?"

I said "Diet and Exercise."

And that was for some reason offensive to her.
30t6p3b.gif

From that point on, I realized Fat and Lazy were the same thing.  I can't feel sorry for someone that doesn't fix their own problems.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

HELL NO. Because of her.Tryna make people believe it's okay and "cool" to be fat.
indifferent.gif

monique2.jpg
I think she's the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
devil.  This wildebeest really tryina encourage women to love their cholesterol and fat rolls and
.  That's some irresponsible
30t6p3b.gif

No sympathy at all.

I started to get fat.  I hit the gym, changed the way I ate, and cut 20 lbs in a month and a half.

My overweight Aunt saw me afterwards and said "Wow!  How did you lose all that weight?"

I said "Diet and Exercise."

And that was for some reason offensive to her.
30t6p3b.gif

From that point on, I realized Fat and Lazy were the same thing.  I can't feel sorry for someone that doesn't fix their own problems.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

indifferent.gif

monique2.jpg
I think she's the
devil.  This wildebeest really tryina encourage women to love their cholesterol and fat rolls and
.  That's some irresponsible
30t6p3b.gif

It depends because being fat isnt necessarily a choice.

We all know of people who are lazy, eat garbage food and yet remain skinny. The difference between these people and most fat people is not that the fat person eats more...it's that the fat person has a slower metabolism and is more genetically predisposed to gain weight easily. There was one interesting study done made into a BBC documentary that had about 10 skinny people eat a TON of calories daily (about 10,000 a day for 1 month) and while they did gain some weight after the month was over, it was no where near the amount that people with average/slow metabolisms would gain. About 1 month after they finished the experiment, all the subjects had returned back to their pre-experiment weights and most of them reported that they did not even need to exercise or change their normal eating habits to return back to their normal weights.

Another thing is that a lot of fat people gained the weight when they were younger and were being fed garbage by their parents and over time that weight becomes very stubborn and hard to lose for various scientific reasons. They can diet and exercise all they want but some of that weight probably wont come off unless they take extreme measures.

Finally, there are people with legitimate health conditions that cause them to easily gain excessive weight.

On the other hand, I dont feel sorry for people who are proud of being fat (They're fat but they still brag about eating a 900oz steak, 6 burgers while downing 10 beers during a football game and then they go to work the next day and tell everyone), or the people who are fat and continue with their poor eating habits.

My main point is you cant assume that a fat person is lazy and eats poorly. Generally speaking that is the case but not always.

It depends because being fat isnt necessarily a choice.

We all know of people who are lazy, eat garbage food and yet remain skinny. The difference between these people and most fat people is not that the fat person eats more...it's that the fat person has a slower metabolism and is more genetically predisposed to gain weight easily. There was one interesting study done made into a BBC documentary that had about 10 skinny people eat a TON of calories daily (about 10,000 a day for 1 month) and while they did gain some weight after the month was over, it was no where near the amount that people with average/slow metabolisms would gain. About 1 month after they finished the experiment, all the subjects had returned back to their pre-experiment weights and most of them reported that they did not even need to exercise or change their normal eating habits to return back to their normal weights.

Another thing is that a lot of fat people gained the weight when they were younger and were being fed garbage by their parents and over time that weight becomes very stubborn and hard to lose for various scientific reasons. They can diet and exercise all they want but some of that weight probably wont come off unless they take extreme measures.

Finally, there are people with legitimate health conditions that cause them to easily gain excessive weight.

On the other hand, I dont feel sorry for people who are proud of being fat (They're fat but they still brag about eating a 900oz steak, 6 burgers while downing 10 beers during a football game and then they go to work the next day and tell everyone), or the people who are fat and continue with their poor eating habits.

My main point is you cant assume that a fat person is lazy and eats poorly. Generally speaking that is the case but not always.

im overweight and i have NO sympathy for myself or anyone else fat. dont get me wrong i love myself but being fat is stupid. i dont realy have an excusewhy im fat. btw im 5'11 230

im overweight and i have NO sympathy for myself or anyone else fat. dont get me wrong i love myself but being fat is stupid. i dont realy have an excusewhy im fat. btw im 5'11 230

I don't feel bad for them but i'm not disgusted by them, that's mean. Let them be fat haha. The only time i say something is when they try to squeeze into the tiny spot next to me on the train -___-

I don't feel bad for them but i'm not disgusted by them, that's mean. Let them be fat haha. The only time i say something is when they try to squeeze into the tiny spot next to me on the train -___-

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

I'm 6'1 300lbs...so what still smash chicks

gadaamn
roll.gif
 not a sloppy 300 tho...use to play ball

eek.gif

Not being funny or anything, but i dont understand how you can be 6'1 (which isnt that tall) and be 300lbs, that almost 120lbs over a 6'1 mans recommended weight... Does that mean your muscle upon muscle upon muscle? Im just a bit confused, i cant imagine how your built...

Im genuinely interested btw

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

I'm 6'1 300lbs...so what still smash chicks

gadaamn
roll.gif
 not a sloppy 300 tho...use to play ball

eek.gif

Not being funny or anything, but i dont understand how you can be 6'1 (which isnt that tall) and be 300lbs, that almost 120lbs over a 6'1 mans recommended weight... Does that mean your muscle upon muscle upon muscle? Im just a bit confused, i cant imagine how your built...

Im genuinely interested btw

Back
Top Bottom