do you get offend when you see a beautiful woman of your race with another race?

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Naw, I'm offended when a lame is with a beautiful woman though.
This..
Sometimes you just have to double take and think to yourself "How in the world did he pull a girl like that?" It happens...You have to give respect to the guy though. Haha.
2h350kp.jpg

xlfeow.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you have terrible math. ive met robin thicke in persona few years back. he could have pulled any chick in the room off swag alone and 90% of the people that was there didnt know who he was.

love should have no color. and if people who hate just cause you're dating a chick of their race usually will hate if your cheeseburger has bacon too.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

This..
Sometimes you just have to double take and think to yourself "How in the world did he pull a girl like that?" It happens...You have to give respect to the guy though. Haha.
2h350kp.jpg

xlfeow.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you have terrible math. ive met robin thicke in persona few years back. he could have pulled any chick in the room off swag alone and 90% of the people that was there didnt know who he was.

love should have no color. and if people who hate just cause you're dating a chick of their race usually will hate if your cheeseburger has bacon too.
first i met robin thicke as well, and was posting that in correlation to the reception of his marriage.
he was stripped of the cover of vibe and an award for marrying her.

...i love interracial dating, i think it's healthy for people to experience this.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

This..
2h350kp.jpg

xlfeow.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

first i met robin thicke as well, and was posting that in correlation to the reception of his marriage.
he was stripped of the cover of vibe and an award for marrying her.

...i love interracial dating, i think it's healthy for people to experience this.
nerd.gif
i needs moars infos on's this

I usually get offended if I don't know the female. If I know her, I either know or can assume part of the story of if she's with him out of love or with him out of a grudge for brothas

Do I get offended? Nahhhh; although, I refuse to watch any pron movie where a white dude is f****** a black chick...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It just never looks right, imo...on some, "this muthaf____ don't know how to handle dat...*skip*" tip...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly I don't like to see white dudes with Asian women.  Because i know they got some kind of hardcore Asian fetish going on.  I have a cousin who dated a white dude and I found his stash, dude had mad GBs of asian pron.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Granted ive met white guys who were real cool,and i had no problem with them dating the girl. but if i see it randomly on the street it irks me.
I dont blame asian-amer guys for getting angry, esp since other races in this country will disregard a perfectly good Asian guy just because of his race
eyes.gif
I have cousins who are with mexican and black dudes and they are all koo with me, i hav no problems whatsoever with minorites.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Honestly I don't like to see white dudes with Asian women.  Because i know they got some kind of hardcore Asian fetish going on.  I have a cousin who dated a white dude and I found his stash, dude had mad GBs of asian pron.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Granted ive met white guys who were real cool,and i had no problem with them dating the girl. but if i see it randomly on the street it irks me.
I dont blame asian-amer guys for getting angry, esp since other races in this country will disregard a perfectly good Asian guy just because of his race
eyes.gif
I have cousins who are with mexican and black dudes and they are all koo with me, i hav no problems whatsoever with minorites.
Was totally expecting this.  
By the way asians are minorities.

my girl is probably the hottest indian i've ever seen. i def get looks from her dudes. she also gets lot of looks from old white women i notice too. i'm a saltine btw. if that matters

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I always wanted to know why Asian dudes had problems with White men dating Asian women, I remember a while back dirty touched on this topic in some epic like thread but I didn't pay much attention to it.. Someone wanna touch on this?[/color]

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Truth.
3rd that notion at the lakers game yesterday this cute curly hair light skin tight body with this lame had me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
Was totally expecting this.  
By the way asians are minorities.

I knew that.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I always wanted to know why Asian dudes had problems with White men dating Asian women, I remember a while back dirty touched on this topic in some epic like thread but I didn't pay much attention to it.. Someone wanna touch on this?[/color]
nerd.gif

but it's against the woman's religion to sleep with any one white or black...

Orly? Stereotypes implemented by her parents is religion now?

Technically that is hating, bro.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

but it's against the woman's religion to sleep with any one white or black...

Orly? Stereotypes implemented by her parents is religion now?

Technically that is hating, bro.

it is against some people's religion
my friend got disowned by his parents for  not dating the woman they chose for him

Back
Top Bottom