Do you give money to homeless people?

Sometimes I TAKE money from homeless people

Just to teach them that no matter how hopeless things seem, they can always get worse

Man thinks he's Dave Chapelle on a date in Half Baked

Nope not anymore. Got way too many homeless ppl in Seattle now. Also see the same homeless ppl staying homeless 10+ years later

Me too. Seattle is a cesspool. Don't give any money to them. Ignore them and they will go away.

Company> employee > homeless drug addict> drug dealer > Barney’s > prison industry complex > employee > drug addict > drug dealer > club owner > properties in the hood> gentrification.

Do what u do.

Me too. Seattle is a cesspool. Don't give any money to them. Ignore them and they will go away.

today
:smh:
68755010_10156269271327321_6446365050776059904_o.jpg

Last edited:
Can also confirm Seattle is bad.

To be more clear, we got tent cities in every neighborhood of the inner city where many of them have been approached with opportunities to have a better situation but they’ve refused because they don’t want to abide by the no drugs, no alcohol policies. It’s the highest priority of an issue for the Seattle gov but somehow it never gets better.

And nah, I don’t give them money. I believe in helping the homeless but sometimes you can’t help people who don’t wanna help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom