Do you guys actually wear your grails?

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I rock ALL my Kicks....eventually!! I usually like to keep on ice for awhile and rock 'em when everyone else's pairs are beat!!

I dont have any GRAILS per say...but i do have plenty of pairs that are a lot more rare than others and i like a lot more than others,

I just tend to rock those on special occasions or really nice weather!!

x2

it feels good when i do.the og SJ,DMP XI/VI,white cement 3..ect.i pick my spots to were them to get looks HA

22636415588d224cbe53370185d7b99133705087.pjpg
i want to wear em but its soooooo hard

ds og bredssss

^^Those OG breds are fire, it would be hard for me to not rock those. As for me I rock all my kicks, I have some DS pairs but I have the intentions of wearing all of them eventually.

I had all the XIs from 2001 except the concords. I recently started rocking them, no point really just letting them sit around.

I had all the XIs from 2001 except the concords. I recently started rocking them, no point really just letting them sit around.

actually i wear all my shoes that is why i bought them. shoes are not baseball cards people take them out of the closet and wear em because u know u are going to keep buying more. am i making sense?

MY GRAILS ARE MY FLINT 13'S. I WEAR THEM REGULARILY AND IVE 3 PAIRS, 2 DS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED FOR YEARS TO COME. CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO RETRO AT THE END OF THIS YEAR AS WELL!

Originally Posted by doct0rjell0

Only for special occasions imo
Wore my grails for a day.
11w9hsk.jpg
That's dope man.  That's gonna be me with my wht/blk Retro XI's when I get hitched. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

11w9hsk.jpg
That's dope man.  That's gonna be me with my wht/blk Retro XI's when I get hitched. 
glasses.gif

"I hope your wife know, she got a playa for for life... THAT AIN'T NO #*%#+#@!%$!'!!!"

"oh you a MUSLIM NOW!!! No more dope game."

11w9hsk.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was thinking about that. Just was in a wedding and the groomsmen all wore SpaceJams. Actually looked pretty tight. I'm still deciding what XI to wear at mine.
smokin.gif

Yea.  I totally do.  Ive been able to cop alot of the kix i really wanted as a kid... kinda lame how all the grails are coming out thez days... even if they arent exactly the same like the XI annyz.  But ive been able to cop my grails double the last few years with the Carmine VIs and the XIs and soon the powder blu IXs so ive been ballin in them too.  With the Bordeaux VIIs rumored to be out soon... i might have to hang it up after.  JB might be killin itself with all thez releases... i mean i get it... bleed the cash cow while you can... but shoot... we're about on some kinda chupacabra type blood suckin now.  I been buyin kix since my Grandma bout me the concords in '95 two days early for my football banquet.  I just hope that something will happen with the shoe game so the next generation of shoeheads and the younger peeps can have grails.

Back
Top Bottom