Do you guys feel Jordan is trying to get back to OG quality we were all wishing for?

I haven't bought many of the recent releases, but I was quite happy the the quality of the Playoff XIIIs and the Cool Grey XIs. So, I'd say, keep up the good work, JB!

I haven't bought many of the recent releases, but I was quite happy the the quality of the Playoff XIIIs and the Cool Grey XIs. So, I'd say, keep up the good work, JB!

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB started the year...with these 3's, they are decently made...The only worry is, if the midsoles will hold up.   Time will tell. 

that is the acid test. i'm waiting for someone's cements to start chipping. if this doesn't happen in a few months, then we know they're trying.
Word. Back to acceptable retro quality perhaps?
If these '11 midsoles do resist chipping, all my '04-'10 AJ3&4 retros will be 're-evaluated.' No exceptions.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB started the year...with these 3's, they are decently made...The only worry is, if the midsoles will hold up.   Time will tell. 

that is the acid test. i'm waiting for someone's cements to start chipping. if this doesn't happen in a few months, then we know they're trying.
Word. Back to acceptable retro quality perhaps?
If these '11 midsoles do resist chipping, all my '04-'10 AJ3&4 retros will be 're-evaluated.' No exceptions.

I do feel that JB is trying to get the quality back........
I
30t6p3b.gif
at people who complain about the price rising on shoes...... dudes don't know anything about the economy

I do feel that JB is trying to get the quality back........
I
30t6p3b.gif
at people who complain about the price rising on shoes...... dudes don't know anything about the economy

Back
Top Bottom