Do you guys feel Jordan is trying to get back to OG quality we were all wishing for?

Originally Posted by gzagenius

even if they were 99% close to originals, ******s here would still find something to cry about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Ive seen the new cement III and let me tell you they are no where the quality of the 03 retro. Leather quality has been so poor as of late anything thats not suede looks like a fake to me. I can deal with the Jumpman on the back but give me soft leather, especially you are increasing the shoes retail by a whopping 50%.

I'm sorry but I don't want soft leather that will crease easy

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Ive seen the new cement III and let me tell you they are no where the quality of the 03 retro. Leather quality has been so poor as of late anything thats not suede looks like a fake to me. I can deal with the Jumpman on the back but give me soft leather, especially you are increasing the shoes retail by a whopping 50%.

I'm sorry but I don't want soft leather that will crease easy

no and jb will never get back to og quality.ive seen so many xiii with glue stains everywhere.Its crazy because i was hyped about the cement III until i seen the shoe. the leather in the cement iii look kinda weird to me imo, and the price mark ups are getting rediculous!!!!!! jordan XI retails for 175.00!!!!! get outta here with that. Then, these dudes had the nerve to jack up the price on flint XIII and take away 3m and people were trying to defend paying 160+tax(10 dollars more) for a shoe that lacks an original feature smh. Some people are just brainwshed by jordan brand!!!!

no and jb will never get back to og quality.ive seen so many xiii with glue stains everywhere.Its crazy because i was hyped about the cement III until i seen the shoe. the leather in the cement iii look kinda weird to me imo, and the price mark ups are getting rediculous!!!!!! jordan XI retails for 175.00!!!!! get outta here with that. Then, these dudes had the nerve to jack up the price on flint XIII and take away 3m and people were trying to defend paying 160+tax(10 dollars more) for a shoe that lacks an original feature smh. Some people are just brainwshed by jordan brand!!!!

Well first of all the hang tag that comes with the white 3's is the wrong hang tag. Its supposed to be a plain flat hang tag. The hang tag being used is supposed to be on the fire red/military blue 4s going to all the 5's. I know im nit picking but im just saying JB get it right... The shoe looks like a banana and I'm sure the leather is not the soft tumbled leather used in og and in blk cmt 2001's retro. So IMO no they are not going OG quality.

Well first of all the hang tag that comes with the white 3's is the wrong hang tag. Its supposed to be a plain flat hang tag. The hang tag being used is supposed to be on the fire red/military blue 4s going to all the 5's. I know im nit picking but im just saying JB get it right... The shoe looks like a banana and I'm sure the leather is not the soft tumbled leather used in og and in blk cmt 2001's retro. So IMO no they are not going OG quality.

no but its better than earlier. I wear my shoes so this is the deal breaker for me. For ppl who collect and stare lol who cares? you dont have to worry about paint chips and easy creasing so why complain?

no but its better than earlier. I wear my shoes so this is the deal breaker for me. For ppl who collect and stare lol who cares? you dont have to worry about paint chips and easy creasing so why complain?

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Amen.

If you don't like the shoe, don't buy it. If your not going to buy them, then you don't have to worry about the "quality"

It's funny that so many people complain (I have complained too) but yet we all still buy them, wear them, collect them, etc...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Amen.

If you don't like the shoe, don't buy it. If your not going to buy them, then you don't have to worry about the "quality"

It's funny that so many people complain (I have complained too) but yet we all still buy them, wear them, collect them, etc...
smile.gif

The whole Retro vs OG is gettin old. Theres obviously gonna be people who defend the OGs, most likely cuz they have the OGs, and all these people who gettin their pairs in retro form will always have to get on here and catch heat seeing things like "aw man, these retro are crappy, they look like a banana, the quality sucks, etc" I mean, how does a shoe really look like a banana? No ones gonna walk up to someone wearing a pair of 2011 Retro IIIs and say "damn the quality sucks on those" or "what the hell are those bananas on your feet?" But most likely they will compliment you. And as long as the shoe doesnt fall apart on me when i put it on, why complain about quality. And to the people saying were "brainwashed" just cuz we spend $160 on a pair of kicks dont have 3m, when the original did. LOL thats cuz having a shoe shines in that particular way obviously doesnt really mean much to us... has nothing to do with being brainwashed. I have plenty of OGs, lots of Retros. Ill admit i dont have the 3m Flint XIII anymore, but i got the 2010 retro. I do have the 03 Cement III, and i will be getting the 11 Cemenet III. If people dont wanna pay the obvious rising prices in JB products for the crappy stuff theyre putting out, then why even get on the Jordan threads to begin with?

The whole Retro vs OG is gettin old. Theres obviously gonna be people who defend the OGs, most likely cuz they have the OGs, and all these people who gettin their pairs in retro form will always have to get on here and catch heat seeing things like "aw man, these retro are crappy, they look like a banana, the quality sucks, etc" I mean, how does a shoe really look like a banana? No ones gonna walk up to someone wearing a pair of 2011 Retro IIIs and say "damn the quality sucks on those" or "what the hell are those bananas on your feet?" But most likely they will compliment you. And as long as the shoe doesnt fall apart on me when i put it on, why complain about quality. And to the people saying were "brainwashed" just cuz we spend $160 on a pair of kicks dont have 3m, when the original did. LOL thats cuz having a shoe shines in that particular way obviously doesnt really mean much to us... has nothing to do with being brainwashed. I have plenty of OGs, lots of Retros. Ill admit i dont have the 3m Flint XIII anymore, but i got the 2010 retro. I do have the 03 Cement III, and i will be getting the 11 Cemenet III. If people dont wanna pay the obvious rising prices in JB products for the crappy stuff theyre putting out, then why even get on the Jordan threads to begin with?

I should add that the quality is not regressing back into its former state, rather taking it into a new direction.

I should add that the quality is not regressing back into its former state, rather taking it into a new direction.

Originally Posted by PTone

even if they were 99% close to originals, ******s here would still find something to cry about.

No.

laugh.gif
^^You don’t know NT that good do you? People here complain about everything.As far as OG quality we will never see that again. But I hope JB's at least starting toHave better quality.

Originally Posted by PTone

No.

laugh.gif
^^You don’t know NT that good do you? People here complain about everything.As far as OG quality we will never see that again. But I hope JB's at least starting toHave better quality.

Back
Top Bottom