Do you guys think that James Harden is bangin in the offseason?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

kobe_parade1.jpg

Lol at the pics in this thread n lol Kobe throwing up them Jets lmao
Jet Life To The Next Life lol

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

laugh.gif
 @ keepin it real. slim is just as much a fraud as harden if that is the case but he don't really know what's goin on out here or what harden has done growin up or how he is affiliated. Houston is one of the main towns who stay tryna bang sets like out here in LA, smh. He need to go sit down somewhere. He not speaking on nobody else but harpin on harden. You looked stupid with them braids n beads on the end too but you don't see harden tweetin bout that though, do you? 
laugh.gif
 #clown

Thugga cut his braids off years ago bro.
really Slim Thug??!?!?!?!. Go make a decent album before throwing shots idiot
eyes.gif
He's actually made 3 albums that are more than just decent.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Thugga cut his braids off years ago bro.
eyes.gif

Let's be real for a sec here, Slim Thug sounded like a complete idiot with those tweets and I have a certain affinity for the majority of his albums. 
One %$%%* with a lot of money tellin another %$%%* with a lot of money that his koonery isn't acceptable given his current finances, yet koon %$%%* number one's entire career is based off the same behavior multiplied ten fold? Yea OK.  

Harden and Slim Thug eating minor L's all around. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

eyes.gif

Let's be real for a sec here, Slim Thug sounded like a complete idiot with those tweets and I have a certain affinity for the majority of his albums. 
One %$%%* with a lot of money tellin another %$%%* with a lot of money that his koonery isn't acceptable given his current finances, yet koon %$%%* number one's entire career is based off the same behavior multiplied ten fold? Yea OK.  

True, but there was also some truth in his tweets, whether or not Harden is actually banging (
eyes.gif
) or not. I think had Slim Thug not bombarded his TL with multiple
things addressing Harden, pretty much looking like a hater, you wouldn't have gotten nearly the reaction that happened from other people. Had he just said one thing

and kept it moving, it would have been a much different (and better) outcome. 

Originally Posted by DMan14

stephen jackson, zach randolph are bloods. yao ming was a dragon head back in the days

Zach is definitely not a blood.
laugh.gif
....he GD I think. Look up his cribs episode

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom