Do you guys wear J's in the rain?

Originally Posted by tizoni

their just shoes.

Some people don't think that though. Some collect and never wear -- just take them out to look at once in a while lol

Yup!
but not the suede or nubucks
they get messed up when waters gets on them
and i also use the sneaker protector for water resistance

Rain? As long as I got waterproofer. I like the look of the beads of water flying off my shoes as I'm walking..Like an invisible shield.

None of the jays have been in the rain.
Maybe after the downpour sure, but not during.

im too much of a cheap-o and paranoid bout ruining J's to wear any in the rain if i can help it (luckily im in arizona so it rarely randomly rains out here)

if i know its gonna rain, i use my air max 90s or black air force 1's as my rain shoes. matter of fact those are just my beaters in general.

my 2000 3s my 2002 3s my bred 12s, pretty much anything leather, im good, i dont mind the rain, just stay away from my suede, my ego isnt bigger than the price of my tennis shoes.

I rock my 21's as beaters. They hold up pretty well. But I don't rock my top shoes in when the weather is questionable

Not too many shoes that wont get ruined with all the different materials used.

I wear my black/red XI, Spizikes, XVI black/red and foams.

Rain, sleet, snow, hail, doesn't matter to me. Don't really care if they have clear soles, are made of nubuck, durabuck, suede or leather. I put my shoes to the test. I don't own anything that I consider "special". I wear what I want, when I wanna wear it.

I understand that some of you guys like to preserve certain sneakers for certain occasions. I don't do this for 2 reasons: 1. I grew up in the '90s. Nothing over a year old was special. We had heat dropping every year and never needed to hold on to something from the past. If you wanted to look nice for an event, you went and bought SOMETHING NEW. NOT SOME OLD *** SNEAKERS YOU'VE HIDING IN A CLOSET FOR TEN YEARS. And 2. I'm older now and don't wear sneakers to special events. Would you really show up at wedding in a pair of Jordans? (It's rhetorical. I know how most of you would answer this).

dude, the 90s didn't have mad heat
you are thinking the 80s and you are wishing

yes, i rock in the rain, what do you do if it starts, take em off and walk around in your socks

none of you can predict the weather with such accuracy that you will never be caught in a rainstorm

neither can the weatherman

stop being a baby, looked like mark walberg at the end of that boston movie

wore my spacejams in the rain to new york.

wore my black cat IVs and IIIs everyday my junior and senior year

Back
Top Bottom