Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Bruh said plenty people liked my post. As if thay makes that trash statement true :lol: :lol: :lol:

The comprehension level of QU!K QU!K is low as hell. Homie is trying make his opinion sound like a fact.

Kendrick Lamar ain't even originally from cali, he's from Chicago!!!

stuff like thIS makes me understand why we gotta make NT GREAT AGAIN.

Did I say anything about where he's from?

I said people in the state of California overrate Kendrick Lamar.

Nothing more nothing less.

Did I say anything about where he's from?

I said people in the state of California overrate Kendrick Lamar.

Nothing more nothing less.

Oh so you speak for the entire California hip-hop committee. You must be a GAWD!!!

I'm a leave alone, and let you whole your dimly lit candle.

You don't need a a man made law about killing another human being. It's in the bible/ten commandments
Divine laws/rules from God himself not man.
"Thou shall not kill...."
I'm gonna quote you in case it went over your head alchemist low iq

I just recently started listening to Logic... like a month ago... and I can already tell you he's better than 80-90% of modern rappers. Also he doesn't just rap about bull**** that most poeople are out of touch with (I swear if I have to hear about another Patek). Listen to Anxiety.
just adding on.

he's a half black and half white rapper. but he gets flak from media when he's black when it benefits for him more and white when it benefits him more if you know what I'm saying.

he has conscious rap and he has some good bangers. they are separated by mixtape/album.

Guess that all depends on your definition of affordable. If everything luxurious wasn't at least affordable to someone then there wouldn't be a market for it. :wink:

im talking about when products are slotted as "affordable luxury" ...most of da time its goosed up regular ish reskinned to appear luxurious or a formerly luxurious item stripped down to be affordable.

The pinnacle of rap was 94-98
Why would you include 97-98 in that rather than 92-93?

Wu-Tang Forever came out in 97 but Enter the Wu-Tang dropped in 93.

Midnight Marauders came out in 93 and Love Movement came out in 98. Which would you rather have?

Not to mention The Chronic and Doggystyle would not be included in 94-98. You didn't think this one through did you.

Back
Top Bottom