Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I don't care who reps Cali

So what's the point of your statement /opinion if you don't care. Why make an opinion ?

I swear I just come into this thread for the lulz. Cause people act like they know what they are talking about.

American portions are huge.

Those big *** cups of sweet tea from McDonald's don't exist up here. Our large is like your medium.

And a burger+fries costs more than burger+fries+drink. I'm no conspiracy theorist but...

I think he brought that up because this week some bill was passed holding websites accountable for prostitution.

Yeah I just watched a news segment about that today at work. Talked mainly about stopping children that are involved in sex trafficking. Definitely not a good thing when a innocent child is being pawned of for sexual favors. Very disturbing actually. I don't think leagalizing prostitution will bring down a debt deficit though.

Wrong. We'd still be in massive debt. We're definitely in debt by choice at this point
I shouldn't of made it seem like fact but I think it would help, never said it would eliminate it
I see where your getting at but for what reasons?
Because you could tax the **** out of it. Happened with gambling and its starting to happen with weed. Alot of people wanna get high, WE ALL WANT TO ****
I think he brought that up because this week some bill was passed holding websites accountable for prostitution.
Nah I had no idea, I just remember some wild *** report about Denver when they legalized weed and it made in extraordinary amount of money in about 2 weeks. I got to find the article but it seemed ridiculous.

Guess you rather have "logic" to represent California huh?
Logic is from MD

But he don’t really rep the DMV either.

But also, American diets are trash. Been trying to break myself from the system but it’s a process.

Multiple small meals a day are much better for you compared to fewer large carb filled meals.

As I child I ate much better than I do as an adult. My mother hd me on fruits, veggies, granola, etc. then once I got old enough to feed myself it turned into fast food smh.

I have very close friends in the weed business here in Oakland. going from medicinal to free range in Cali has its pros and cons. yes everybody over 21 can buy cannabis and its taxed heavily but the law damaged the production and values of the product. when it was medical only you can go to a licensed dispensary, by a brownie with 100mg of THC in it and be advised this square of chocolate/whatever is 20mg, take it before sleeping etc etc. now regulations have it where the THC limit is at 10mg MAX for that same brownie size. and you can only leave the store with a certain amount of THC mg IIRC.

So as you can tell its not gonna cut anymore for the same dude thats been treating his cancer with a weekly dose of 500mg THC and is a regular thus pushing him to go black market or spend his money anywhere more efficiently. It's gotten to the point where since its all open that my friend who works at one can't say she has "patients" but just has "customers"

Back
Top Bottom