Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

One shoe for the rest of your life?

Easy.
969E14D2-8B3F-4530-82A1-61FA357D108B.png

:rofl: @ AF1 lows. Those are bricks. You won’t like that when you get to be 50-60-70. Y’all not thinking about the future

That can't be true when his catalogue is one of the best ever. 4 classic albums null that trash opinion.

You know how many people have 4 albums that **** on those? And I can only think of 2 of his albums that can be considered classic

MBDTF is Ye's Magnum Opus, it has allowed him to drop *** records like Yeezus and TLOP and still be in folks top 5.

I put Ye's MBDTF in the same vein as Usher's "Comfessions", both albums were just so sonically better than anyone could have ever expected, and anything they've released after that could never live up to the expectations of those two albums, no matter how hard they tried.

Easy.
969E14D2-8B3F-4530-82A1-61FA357D108B.png

:rofl: @ AF1 lows. Those are bricks. You won’t like that when you get to be 50-60-70. Y’all not thinking about the future

Af1 are still classics/iconic shoes , those react just came out. plus they made s lunarlon Af1 that give you all day comfort that's comparable to react cushioning

Last edited:
I put Ye's MBDTF in the same vein as Usher's "Comfessions", both albums were just so sonically better than anyone could have ever expected, and anything they've released after that could never live up to the expectations of those two albums, no matter how hard they tried.
this is actually a great comparison. both good albums that for some reason get classified as classics due to timing or whatever external factors. like you said neither has lived up to those albums since so maybe we overvalue it as their last hoorah of some sort before they fell off..

this is actually a great comparison. both good albums that for some reason get classified as classics due to timing or whatever external factors. like you said neither has lived up to those albums since so maybe we overvalue it as their last hoorah of some sort before they fell off..

Nah. People valued it that way upon release. Time adds on more value. That album is just great start to finish. The GOOD Fridays was great . Performing Power on SNL was great.

Casual sex/hook up culture is overrated.

Once you nut and look a girl in the face and realize all you want her to do is leave....it's not a good feeling imo.
I think this becomes prevalent once you reach a certain age
There wasn't a single album from the 90s better than my beautiful dark twisted fantasy.
Might be the worst post in here, if you like MBDTF more than all 90s albums ever thats fine. But spew some **** like this as a fact is disgusting.

Af1 are still classics/iconic shoes , those react just came out. plus they made s lunarlon Af1 that give you all day comfort that's comparable to react cushioning

It doesn’t have to be a react but my point is if you’re choosing 1 sneaker for the rest of your life I’m going for comfort over fashion. I like af1s but they’re heavy as ****

Back
Top Bottom