Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Honestly there are so many beats that he's made that I love, I couldn't even name one. I honestly wasn't even aware of how many songs he produced for other big rappers before he started rapping, it kinda blew my mind. My favorites producers...

RZA
Havoc
Kanye

Honorable mentions...

Heatmakerz
Metro Boom in

Producers make people's careers nowadays more so than the actual rappers, because they are trash. People don't listen to lyrics anymore.

Ye produced so much **** that people have no idea he did. Takeover, as simple as it is, remains to be one of my favorites .

I thought I was in the Music forum for a second.
Welp, my unpopular opinion is that hiphop has the biggest drop off when it comes to seeing music live. I'de rather watch karaoke.

Honestly there are so many beats that he's made that I love, I couldn't even name one. I honestly wasn't even aware of how many songs he produced for other big rappers before he started rapping, it kinda blew my mind. My favorites producers...

RZA
Havoc
Kanye

Honorable mentions...

Heatmakerz
Metro Boom in

Producers make people's careers nowadays more so than the actual rappers, because they are trash. People don't listen to lyrics anymore.

So j dilla is a holy ghost huh ?

Despite his NRA stance, Killer Mike is still money in my book.

*EDIT* Upon further review Killer Mike is on timeout.

Last edited:
Feel like Kanye's rapping skills are vastly better than the production, and vice versa with Alchemist. But prefer Alchemist beats over Kanye's soul samples.

Cats are overrated.

And popular cultures obsession with cats and cat jokes/punchlines/memes is wack.

Cats are overrated.

And popular cultures obsession with cats and cat jokes/punchlines/memes is wack.
This, at least dogs can save your life. Be seeing eye dogs. Grab a paper.

Cats are just *******s

Only mostly people from a certain ethnicity mess with cats :nerd:

Not gonna say which.

If anybody wants to throw away their RTJ vinyl's you can happily toss them my way. Dont care who he interviews with that man can rap his *** off

Back
Top Bottom