Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I'll do either, backing in especially in a tight parking lot, but it's not as big a deal as the backing in only folks like to act. Like they want a badge or something. Plus I still haven't put on my front plate yet so i'm trying to keep it low.

I remember watching this movie in the theatre and was laughing my *** off. None of my homies enjoyed it. I even called out one of my friends and said that I heard him laughing and he said. “Actually I was laughing only cause I heard you laughing.

FA928A62-B54A-4FD5-9721-EA2312483410.jpeg

I’d be all for it but JB would want to charge you $300 not including the shoes yet....remember the suitcase they came in? They’ll want $450 off the bat.
You make a great point Turbo. If they retailed for $200 all those years ago in 2002, well then the retail price in say, this year, 2022? Lord knows :lol:

Some people claim that the 80s were the best decade. Some people claim the 90s were the best.

The truth is, years 85 to 95 were the best. Last half of the 80s and first half of the 90s was one of the greatest 10 year stretches for almost everything - tv, movies, music, art, fashion. Before 85 we weren't quite there yet and after 95 things started to be repetitive but that sweet spot between 85 and 95 was the golden era.

IDGAF if i never had to interact with a coworker again man, everyone having to come back into the office because some people don't have friends/people to talk to away from work is some BS

The heat from heated seats, in my experiences, is poorly disturbed. If the Heats was evenly disturbed between the back and seat it would be a better experience, every heated seat I've tried has been disgusting hot in the seat and luke warm on the back.

Heated steering wheel serves no purpose to me. Not a big enough surface area to justify heating.

Back
Top Bottom