Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

51s+lSLkHVL._AC_.jpg

"America's Favorite"
That reminded me of this

E8507AFA-CE90-4C67-BBC4-02C324210642.jpeg

People will be on the fence about a topic without seeing who posted it or without knowing who the speaker was if it's a quote online, and then see who said it and decide if they agree or disagree, irrespective of the topic, which they were on the fence about.

-foe

People with baby on board stickers are the worst drivers on the road
The irony of this is that those stickers aren’t just to tell other drivers there’s a baby in the car, it’s to let first responders know theres a baby in the car incase of a severe accident.

The irony of this is that those stickers aren’t just to tell other drivers there’s a baby in the car, it’s to let first responders know theres a baby in the car incase of a severe accident.
Oh damn didn’t know that. Are those black and blue “law enforcement” stickers really for law enforcement?

IDGAF if i never had to interact with a coworker again man, everyone having to come back into the office because some people don't have friends/people to talk to away from work is some BS
I’ll never understand but some people’s work is literally their life and only existence. It’s sad. They don’t do anything but work go to sleep then back to work. They can’t stir up the work environment remotely. Probably got a bunch of cats or play WoW all day.

Oh wow, didn’t think about that 😳

Back
Top Bottom