Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Suits > *

Ive been wearing suits to a lot of situations that dont call for them at all just because I wanted an excuse to wear them. I have some nice suits that have just been sitting in my closet cause I dont have any important functions to attend :lol:

Shoes like NG1's and Air Ships get the nostalgia treatment. Nobody wanted them ****s back in the day but now they're "beautiful"

How is hand washing everything quicker? :lol:

Takes almost zero time to rinse a plate if you do it right away. You don’t even need to rinse for modern dishwashers

The sanitization/water/energy/soap/sponges savings are a bonus

What method do you use to hand wash your dishes?

Do you fill a plastic tub or sink with "clean" water or do you let the water run and clean each individual dish/utensil

Streamers.

People really take time out of their day to watch someone live their life 💀

I get the appeal though if you think about it. If you mean vlog type stuff, id like to watch someones day in a different city, Paris for example. Just a day in the life. Or say you arent from a big city, say youre in middle America with nothing around you but cows and dirt. You woudnt wanna watch a vlog of someone in NYC doing something like a museum trip or where to go in Soho or something? Its not as easy as “go there yourself. Im in NYC, I know all these places and id still watch a vlog of someone who goes to a new opening somewhere in town.

Now video game streams, ok I kinda get it and I do find myself watching videos, never a live stream, but I much rather play.

I get the appeal though if you think about it. If you mean vlog type stuff, id like to watch someones day in a different city, Paris for example. Just a day in the life. Or say you arent from a big city, say youre in middle America with nothing around you but cows and dirt. You woudnt wanna watch a vlog of someone in NYC doing something like a museum trip or where to go in Soho or something? Its not as easy as “go there yourself. Im in NYC, I know all these places and id still watch a vlog of someone who goes to a new opening somewhere in town.

Now video game streams, ok I kinda get it and I do find myself watching videos, never a live stream, but I much rather play.
Travel vlogs are cool

Streamers doing mundane regular day to day things. Like watching a tv show or listening to music or playing a video game that is not a tutorial

Ngl, I hand wash AND put them in the dishwasher. Glasses come out immaculate. If I just rinse and put them in the dishwasher, they come out spotty.
Secret is to rinse a dish when finished using it and they come out fine in the dishwasher. Immediately after use before any liquids or sauces etc dry is the key.

Secret is to rinse a dish when finished using it and they come out fine in the dishwasher. Immediately after use before any liquids or sauces etc dry is the key.

Yep. Takes all of 10 seconds to rinse and place in dishwasher if you do it right away

I might not worry about rinsing if I ran my dishwasher daily but I don't like the idea of plates with food debris sitting in there for any period of time

Yep. Takes all of 10 seconds to rinse and place in dishwasher if you do it right away

I might not worry about rinsing if I ran my dishwasher daily but I don't like the idea of plates with food debris sitting in there for any period of time
That too. It takes a few days to fill the dishwasher.

Oh I do this. I hate food and junk in my sink. I really think its just the fact my apartment has an older dishwasher.

It takes all of 10 seconds to clean a dish period. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom