Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

For those that are saying it's better now i guess if you mean in terms of bandwidth and if you're looking at it from a technological aspect of course it wasn't better back then but it's also what brought all the negatives we got now from the clout chasing, massive spread of misinfo, OF, and so much more where I much preferred the internet back then, I didn't get on the internet til like 93 but I would've even taken internet in the 80s over now even tho I probably would've had to only use it at the university computer lab back then

Yea, you are just saying anything now.

I can maybe even take it back to the 70s, the likes of Adam22 and Fresh N Fits etc. were definitely not given big platforms back then

plato terminals mid 70s.png

What do you mean?

A lot of times folks don't REALLY want appetizers.

They just don't like the waiting period right before they get their food.

Of course, that is part of the point of even getting appetizers in the first place.

A lot of time they just get in the way of completing your actual dish.

Many times they are #WOC

I think appetizers have changed a lot. In the 90s / 2000s yeah it was for the birds and it wasn’t really appealing to order it.

Now both appetizers and deserts have become a lot more unique and delectable. One of my favorite part of going to a restaurant with 4+ people is ordering a bunch of apps for the table and being able to try all the different stuff.

A lot of times folks don't REALLY want appetizers.

They just don't like the waiting period right before they get their food.

Of course, that is part of the point of even getting appetizers in the first place.

A lot of time they just get in the way of completing your actual dish.

Many times they are #WOC
Thank you! people always look at me weird because i dont do appetizers. I want what i came there to order and in most cases its just a waste of money that gets you full before you get your actual meal. If its a large party then that is an exception

Women always want appetizers and then need help finishing their meals. I always say, "Man, just eat your foot because I am going to be forced to finish your plate at the end of the day."

Or they fill up on breads.

Back
Top Bottom