Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

You control your brain. You control your emotions. If you want to get better and do things to do so you will make progress.

Do you really?

Really fascinating to watch the shift over the past couple of years & rise in social media, obviously anxiety/depression is a real issue and it's sensitive. But i'm really trying to find the better alternative than working hard as you possibly can to fix the issue.

Is it gonna magically disappear because others recognize the difficulty of the situation? is the better solution to just quit & be stuck in the anxiety for life? i'm always so confused as to why people are so hell bent on not trying to solve the issue

The solutions to your problems can only ever consist of the things you already know.

You’re right. The government does. Thanks Obama.

Your doomed. The butterflies will never stop flapping. The shaking won’t stop. The dizziness won’t end. It’s over.

You’re right. The government does. Thanks Obama.

Your doomed. The butterflies will never stop flapping. The shaking won’t stop. The dizziness won’t end. It’s over.

I get it, you're tryna get ya **** off and in a sense I agree with you. However, have you ever really considered the question? Its important.

I get it, you're tryna get ya **** off and in a sense I agree with you. However, have you ever really considered the question? Its important.

Clearly I’m joking with that, but there is some truth though that people actually think that way. Hopelessness. They can’t do it. Can’t break through.

Dude I wish I had the answer. I don’t. I hope no one has to deal with that but if it’s interfering with your daily life and job/family/friend life then something has to change and if you don’t do it no one will do it for you.

People soft. Watching people give up fuels me. Our modern world is so easy compared to what most of humanity had to go through.

I strongly believe our minds are much stronger and able to handle a lot more than the anxiety state wants you to believe.

Want to solve anxiety?
-Get rid of your phone and social media
-Jog a few miles a day
-Work at taco bell

That’ll solve it for 99% of people. The other 1% may have actual problems. I legit believe we’re making up problems because we don’t have real problems like solving for our next meal anymore.

People soft. Watching people give up fuels me. Our modern world is so easy compared to what most of humanity had to go through.

I strongly believe our minds are much stronger and able to handle a lot more than the anxiety state wants you to believe.

Want to solve anxiety?
-Jog a few miles a day
-Work at taco bell

That’ll solve it for 99% of people. The other 1% may have actual problems.
Well that solves that

Want to solve anxiety?
-Jog a few miles a day
-Work at taco bell

That’ll solve it for 99% of people. The other 1% may have actual problems. I legit believe we’re making up problems because we don’t have real problems like solving for our next meal anymore.

Have you ever had a panic attack?

Clearly I’m joking with that, but there is some truth though that people actually think that way. Hopelessness. They can’t do it. Can’t break through.

Dude I wish I had the answer. I don’t. I hope no one has to deal with that but if it’s interfering with your daily life and job/family/friend life then something has to change and if you don’t do it no one will do it for you.
People are conditioned to cope with their issues in various different ways, many times by factors outside of their control. Society, culture, environment, family, religion and so forth. But we are avoiding the initial question I put. Do you really control your brain and emotions? Seems a foregone conclusion that we do, but have you ever really considered if its true?

Your brain controls you way more than you control it.

Otherwise, addictions wouldn't be a thing.

Not true at alll. You can get help. You can stop. That’s weak man. Basically admitting you’re too weak to make a change for the better

Addiction is very real. But you don’t have to do it. You control that.

Like I said. This **** ain’t easy. Life is hard

Not true at alll. You can get help. You can stop. That’s weak man. Basically admitting you’re too weak to make a change for the better

First, I'm not talking about myself.

Second, miss me with the power of positive thought nonsense. You really think people choose to be addicted?

First, I'm not talking about myself.

Second, miss me with the power of positive thought nonsense. You really think people choose to be addicted?

Oh I’m sure people are born into problems yeah. That’s for sure a fact.

But to act like you are a coward and can’t fix your life when you control everything is just nonsense.

Get help. Get stronger. Make something out of yourself.

You’re not just living for you. You’re living for your loved ones as well. Don’t let them down. Get help. I’m just saying I can’t help you beyond a certain point. You need to learn to adapt.

Kevin Samuels was more right than he was wrong
qe1gsc6ut8g71.jpg

"This is what they should do because it's what I would do if I were in there position even though I never have" has never, ever been solid foundation for advice.

Telling people to not try & find a solution to their problems has never been a solid foundation for advice, but it's the American way the more i think about it :lol: , things wouldn't run the way they do in this country if it wasn't pushed so heavily.

That's the tricky part about people with anxiety/depression, they literally don't see a possibility of getting better/ changing, i'm empathetic to people who are in that situation.

My issue is more with the people not in that state, continuing to push the narrative that it's uncontrollable & nothing can be done about it, or trying to make it seem as if those who do speak in favor of self change are somehow being insensitive.

it closes the blind on anybody actually in those situations, by making it seem as if it's impossible.

Obese people can’t control it either - the narratives that get pushed these days wild.

Big difference between stuff out of your control and stuff in your control - especially when it comes to things like anxiety.

People just don’t want to do uncomfortable things. And we’ve designed a society around not needing to. You can stay inside, work from home, order in food all the time, barely have any real human interactions. Of course having a confrontational conversation is going to drive a person like that into some severe level of anxiety when it does happen.

So put down your phone, stop all the opioids, go jog a few miles, and work at taco bell before you come to me with this it’s outta my control nonsense

i’ve been fat
i’ve had severe anxiety

these things don’t necessarily get “solved” you just mature and realize no one but you is going to get you of it. No one is getting on that treadmill for you and no one else is going to work thru these things that you get anxious about. It’s just exposure and persistence that gets you thru it - and if people support you along the way - even better. People telling me it’s okay to be fat never did any favors.

Back
Top Bottom